• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#023 Ekans / #024 Arbok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rennossa

Larvestas trainer
Who has any arbok or ekans? For pokedex.

mbalbier

I'm looking for a male ekans/arbok with dark pulse.
I can offer any breedable pokemon with at least 2 perfect IV's or something else...
PM if you are interested.

lookxitsxlauren

Need a male non-English ekans. Will trade a pokemon with Pokerus, I'll see what I can do to get you a pokemon you want. PM me if interested.

ShaoWeh

im looking for a male ekans or arbok with dark pulse
i got some male eevees and a modestand impish female eevee with anticipation
pm to discuss

(Black) 2022 0300 8734

lucaflo

I'm looking for an ekans If you have one please pm me :D

theone2401

I am looking for an ekans with dark pulse (For black and white)

Or an ekans without dark pulse (for diamond and pearl)

PM me I dont have a lot but I will trade just about anything I do have.

tigrislupa

Looking for Ekans/Arbok with dark pulse. Don't want to keep it, just want to borrow one for breeding and I'll return it to you within the hour :)

Ryn

Growlithe Lover
Looking for a female english Ekans. Don't care about nature or movesets. I can breed all Kanto, Johto, and Unova starters (plus Treecko and Mudkip), and I can breed DW Vulpix and Eevee. Also have many other pokemon, PM me and we can work something out.

Galux

Ekans

Hey looking for a ekans any will do.
I have
Kanto/Johto/Unova starters
Duskull
Carnivine
Spirittomb
or make an offer of any breedable pokemon I may have it
FC:4083 4953 8505
from Galux

November Raine

Im looking for a male dark pulse ekans pm me with offers, i dont have much but i'll jump through hoops to get you what ever it is you want within reason

TM0verlord

PSN ID is on sig
I'm looking for an ekans/arbok with the move Dark Pulse that I can borrow for breeding purposes. PM me if you have one that I can borrow.

Edit: I do not need one anymore.

Last edited:

dittomainia

Pokemon Breeder
I currently have a male arbok with Dark Pulse and the 3 elemental fangs. not UT. needed to level it up for the fangs. great for breeding purposes. only have 1 left. PM me with reasonable offers

ThePandaPunisher

Puppy Trainer
Looking for an ekans/arbok. Any will do.

nic0leeexFTW

im looking for an ekans, I can offer exclusive black pokemon and charmanders, also every pokemon in black thats breedable! PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.