• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#023 Ekans / #024 Arbok

Status
Not open for further replies.

geckoguy2496

Could I get a Male Ekans that knows Dark Pulse with 31 Special Attack Iv's? The rest of the IV's don't matter. I can trade you almost any Pokémon except Shinies. I have only one shiny so I don't want to give it up. No legendaries for trade either. I have Larvesta's and Zorua's if you were looking for those but again, I have many others. :)

Last edited:

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Looking for a Ekans & Arkbok please :)

Nightrise

Rayquaza Rider
Looking for an Ekans. Not picky, just want one :) PM me and we'll work out a trade :) I've got all of the starters from each generation :) cheers mates!

Shnitzul

LF any Arbok or Ekans! PM

Looking for an Ekans or Arbok, PM me and lets make a deal!

joeymo

looking for any female ekans or arbok pm plz

Verloren

Looking for any male ekans, offering a zorua.

Looking for a male ekans or arbok with dark pulse. I've got all three gen V starters, both fossil pokemon, all gen V version exclusives (black and white) and a dreamworld nidoran female. PM me if interested.

Chimmy

Looking for any ekans or arbok.. PM me for offers... I have every starter pokemon.. or eevees, gibles, etc.. just PM me for a deal. Thanks. :D

Need a Male Ekans/Arbok that knows Dark Pulse from the 4th Gen. I have White Exclusives, a Jolly Ditto, several Modest Larvesta, Timid Joltik, Jolly Axew & Durant, and I'm willing to trade something from my 4th Gen shop as well. PM if interested.

pinkshirtbadman

Bred a bunch of Ekans with 31 attack and/or 31 speed, currently have about a box, mostly just looking to fill dex holes / help people out.
No dark pulse
All were hatched by me and all are level 1 and UT all of them (but one) know Leer, Wrap, Bite, Glare
All IVs are reported by the Judge in gear station so I have no idea what the other stats are

Females​
Impish (only exception, this one does not know bite or glare) (relatively superior overall; has 31 in HP, and Speed)
Quiet (above average overall; has 31 in Attack, and Speed)
Mild (above average overall; has 31 in HP, and Speed)
Brave (relatively superior overall; has 31 in Attack, and Speed)
Timid (relatively superior overall; has 31 in Attack, and Speed)

Males​
Naughty (relatively superior overall; has 31 in HP, Defense, and Speed)
Gentle (relatively superior overall; has 31 in Attack, Sp Defense, and Speed)
Gentle (relatively superior overall; has 31 in HP, and Speed)
Docile (above average overall; has 31 in Sp Attack, and Speed)

I also have a whole box of mixed gender of ones that "only" have a 31 in speed.

Edited for more specifics

Last edited:

Cryser

I need a male ekans/arbok with Dark Pulse.

I've got All of the Eevee's you could want, plus several dream world pokemon for breeding, as well as stuff from Gen IV. PM me if you want to trade!

hinhan

Legendary lover
I need a male ekans or arbok with dark pulse pm me if you have

hinhan

Legendary lover
I need a male ekans or arbok with dark pulse pm me if you have

hawkmbl

Curious
Looking for ANY ekans for my white game, don't care about moves, IV's, ETC, I just don't want it hacked please.

PM me and we will work something out.

Omegaman1144

Looking for (MALE) Ekans/Arbok with Dark Pulse move.
I can breed any breedable pokemon for you. (Will also take Gyarados/Seviper with Dark Pulse too.)

A-Dust

I've got two level one Ekans available for trading. Both are female and know the moves Wrap and Leer. PM me with offers as I'm looking to fill my Pokedex as much as I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.