1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

#027 Sandshrew / #028 Sandslash

Discussion in 'Kanto Families' started by SerebiiBot, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SerebiiBot

SerebiiBot Friendly Neighbourhood SerebiiBot

2. luigi_swayze

luigi_swayze Ninja

well i can breed my sandslash if anyone wants a sandshrew

3. Mister Man

Mister Man Hoenn Fanatic

Got a lvl 10 legit Sandslash here, pm offers!

4. Shnitzul

Shnitzul New Member

I really need a Sandshrew or Sandslash, PM with what you need in Return, I have all starters, Lots of really cool Pokemon including Porygon, Zorua, Larvesta, Bagon etc

5. Oister28

Oister28 Member

im looking for a shiny sandshrew il trade shinies in return, pm me for offers

6. Chimmy

Chimmy New Member

Looking for any sandshrew or sandslash.. PM me for offers... I have every starter pokemon.. or eevees, gibles, etc.. just PM me for a deal. Thanks. :D

TRADE FOUND

Last edited: Apr 20, 2011
  7. Wardek

Wardek U & I

I have a legit DW Sandshrew for trade. Looking for DW Natu, Elekid, Chatot, and Feebas.

8. Matt36

Matt36 Clone my Balls!

I have Sandshrew & Sandslash for trade. Only been used for a Dex Entry.

Want Pokemon from Gen II, III & IV I don't have. Check my Shop or PM me. Thanks.

9. King Lawliet

King Lawliet Cero Miedo!

I have the following Pokémon related to this family and I’m offering it to anyone who is interested. Coincidently I'm looking for certain Pokémon which I'll list afterwards.

It is not a requirement for you to have anything on my Wants list in order to get these Pokémon from me as if you don't have any then you can just trade me a junk Pokémon.

Anyway, without further ado

Shiny Sandshrew- Calm

Movie Arceus (Preferably on a Gen IV game)
    Azelf with Timid or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Beedrill with Baton Pass and Jolly nature (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Bouffalant with 0 Speed IVs
    Chansey with Wish, Seismic Toss and Bold nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Charmander with Solar Power
    Cobalion with Timid or Naive nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Eevee with Double-Edge and Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Ferroseed with Spikes, Leech Seed and 0 Speed IVs
    Gligar with Poison Heal and Female
    Heatran with Timid, Modest or Calm nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Karrablast with Megahorn, Pursuit and Knock Off
    Kyurem with Timid or Modest nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Landorus with Hidden Power Ice and Naive or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Larvesta with Hidden Power Rock and a Timid nature (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Latias with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Latios with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Regice with Seismic Toss and Calm nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Regirock with Seismic Toss and Careful nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Registeel with Seismic Toss and Careful nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Raikou with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Snubull with Body Slam and Adamant nature with Intimidate (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Suicune with Timid or Modest nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Terrakion with Adamant or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Thundurus with Hidden Power Ice and Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Tornadus with Hidden Power Ice and Timid or Naive nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Uxie with Impish, Jolly or Relaxed nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Victini with Timid, Bold or Naive nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Virizion with Hidden Power Ice and Timid or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Zapdos with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Zigzagoon with ExtremeSpeed and Adamant nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)

The most up to date list for things I’m offering can be found in my shop.

Feel free to post in the shop or to PM me if you want to contact me

Thank you for reading this

10. uprockingdude

uprockingdude Veteran Breeder

Offering a shiny sandslash looking for a a few things so if interested send me a message saying what you are offering

11. wargle18

wargle18 Writer & Trader.

I can breed Sandshrew. PM me if interested

12. Darth Revan

Darth Revan Coming Out!

can I have a sandshrew PM me what you want :)

13. Fawomp

Fawomp Floppaloppagus!

looking for a sandshrew message me please, im sure we can work something out :)

14. Rellum

Rellum Active Member

Looking for a DW sandshrew

15. character_fan

character_fan New Member

Hi I am looking for a high level Sandslash, I have multiple high level pokemon to offer in return!

16. MicAnde12

MicAnde12 New Member

Looking for a level 1 or sandshrew egg don't really have anything to offer though.

17. Shatu

Shatu Pokemon Adoptions!

;027;Got a couple spare Sandshrews looking for good homes. PM me offers.;027;​

18. Ramsie

Ramsie Seeker of Knowledge

I have a lv. 1 Sandshrew. PM me with offers.

19. Ashriall

Ashriall New Member

Looking for an Adamant Sandshrew.

I don't have anything I can really offer as it's a new game other than an I.O.U D:

20. Matt36

Matt36 Clone my Balls!

Trading

Sandshrew - Level 1 - Hardy - Female

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.