• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#027 Sandshrew / #028 Sandslash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verus_Nox

Sandshrew

Looking for a Male Sandshrew under Lvl 10. PM me if interested in trading

Sweetener

Looking for any Sandshrew or Sandslash.

What I have to offer that you might be interested in: Eevee that know Shadow Ball, Zorua, Riolu, as well as all starters from Generations 1, 2, and 5 and some PKMN that are unobtainable through Black and White versions. Message me!

froobisu

I can breed sandshrew for any pokemon in my signature, or any other reasonable offer.

Zanny

Cosplayer
I have a few male sandshrews if anyone wants.

Looking for a sandshrew/slash. offering starters, other pokemon. No I will not trade my legendaries/shinies.

DarkGanta

Pokemon Trainer
looking for sandshrew, look in signature for details and PM me please :)

Mesarin

Looking for a shiny UT sandshrew of any nature. Will trade non event legends and pretty much anything that isnt an event. Pm if interested

Yusaburu

trading sandshrew for any pokemon from my wishlist

Looking for a Sandshrew, regardless of EVs, Nature, Gender,etc.
Offering Unova Starters, Unova Black Version Exclusives, and Charmander.
PM Me.

RedFusion

Old Skool Trainer
LF a shiny sandslash will offer any pokemon imaginable please message me I have completed pokedex

FC:4427 7647 3743

srullic

Dreamworld female sandshrew please. I have a DW f gligar\dratini with some perfect IVs, or anything you might ask. I can breed on request.

I'm willing to breed Sandshrews for whoever wants one.
Just PM me.
I'm looking for pokemon in my signature, but I'll take pretty much anything if you can't give me one.

OJG

r u not entertained
I need a Sandshrew egg. PM me if you can help.

JackWodeBanay

Looking for a shiny sandshrew/ sandslash, if anyone has one PM me with 5 pokemon you'd like if I have any of them I'd trade one for the sandshrew/slash,
thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.