• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#027 Sandshrew / #028 Sandslash

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDreamWorld

In dire need of a female DW Sandshew or Sandslash. I can offer some DW females like Vulpix, Dratini, Nidoran, Poliwag, Gligar, Wooper. If none of these interest you. Just PM me with some Pokemon you like and I'll see if I can get them for you.

MrDreamWorld

My 3DS will not let me edit posts so I gotta post again. I've completed my trade and no longer need a Sandshrew.

gtk

duurrrr...
I have a lvl 1 DW Sandshrew. Pm me :D

ChickenDoughnut

Time For Time Force!
Male Sandshrew under level 10 please. Can offer Unova starters or quite a few other Pokémon.

EDIT: I have acquired my Sandshrew.

Last edited:

DX 2401PT

Monitor
Looking for: female DW Ability Sandshrew/Sandslash
Offering: any breedable Pokemon with any nature, Ability (limited DW. Ask for details), shininess, IV 31 all.

PM if interested.

Edit: Trade completed.

Last edited:

Entreri10

Looking for a shiny Sandshrew, willing to trade almost anything I have for it...pm me for offers.

OldSkoolKetchum

I'm looking for a DW female Sandshrew. I have DW female Spearow (Bred for Sky Attack egg move) and DW female Pichu (Bred for Fake Out egg move) to spare along with a couple other pokemon I may be willing to trade if you have a specific request. Please PM me if you are interested.

thanks!

Odin VI

need a male Sandshrew, low lvl OR with rapid spin (natures & IV's are not required)

dont really have much to offer but would be great if you can help me out

Mustasiipi

Nose or GTFO.
Looking for the following pokémon (or their evolutions) with DW-abilitys, must be female (and the ones I want the most are in bold):

Magikarp, Lapras, Chinchou, Carvanha, East Sea Shellos, Ducklett, Venonat, Anorith, Burmy, Venipede, Poochyena, Absol, Purrloin, Sandile, Bagon, Blitzle, Shroomish, Mienfoo, Ponyta, Numel, Pansear, Spearow, Tropius, Staravia, Woobat, Deerling, Girafarig, Zigzagoon, Skitty, Seviper, Cranidos

What I have to offer:

DWs I can breed: Eevee, Vulpix, Murkrow, Growlithe, Trapinch, Shuppet, Slowpoke, Shuckle, Riolu, Swablu, Igglypuff, Shuckle, Sandshrew

Other DWs (untrained): Starmie (serious), Beldums, Bronzors, Drifblim (Naive, male)

PM if interested.

Last edited:

James2344

Keyblade wielder
I've got female dreamworld sandshrews up for grabs, I'd like a shiny or another dreamworld female except Relicanth

Last edited:

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Looking for a female Sandshrew or Sandslash with the Sand Rush ability. Trading a female Gible with Rough Skin and 31 Speed IVs. If that doesn't tip your fancy we can discuss it over.

Ilane

Offering:
027.png

#027 Sandshrew (), Available: 2
Ability: Sand Rush (DW), Nature: Adamant, Gender: Male
IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31, Hidden Power 70 DARK
Egg Move: Night Slash

Check my trade shop for rules/regulations and wants.

PokéMax

FC: 3612 1264 6269
Have Shiny Sandshrew for trade
looking for Manaphy, Shaymin, Keldeo, Meloetta or Genesect!

Xernoblade

Live long & prosper
Male Sandshrew Lv.1, Jolly Nature, Sand Veil Ability.
Known Moves: Metal Claw, Dig, Hone Claws, Rock Slide
PM me with any offers.

johnebert91

Breeder/Collector
I’m looking for a female of the first form of this Pokémon with their hidden ability. I can breed a few other DWFs. And I can breed any Pokémon with egg moves. PM if you want to make a deal.

BCM_00

I am looking for a DWF Sandshrew or Sandslash. I can offer a few other DWF's in exchange.

Monk3yBu11

PKMN BREEDER/Gamer
I own a Sandslask and im willing to breed it for someone who is trying to complete the pokedex...and I really would like to recieve one of the pokemon I am looking for in my siggy in return...that is if I still have it up by the time you read this

Status
Not open for further replies.