• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#029 Nidoran / #030 Nidorina / #031 Nidoqueen

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#029 Nidoran♀#030 Nidorina#031 Nidoqueen
poison.gif
poison.gif
poison.gif
ground.gif

SoulSilverSwampert

Pokemon Breeder
I'm looking for a Nidoran F for my dex. I can offer any Level 1 Unova Pokemon, and most older Pokemon, obviously excluding legends.

Bluemiracle

Biologist
Anyone willing to trade me one Nidoran (f)? :) any one. I have plenty of pokemon to trade for: zorua, eevee, charmander, porygon, totodile, phione, chikorita, squirtle, treecko, tauros and cyndaquil. Please pm me if you are willing to.

My friend code: 5414 9564 5380

lalasiny

Poke-the-X :)
looking for any nidoran offer me pls

Shark

Advanced tier
offering nidoran, female and male, you can see what i want in my sig.

Draze

looking for DW Nidoran F. I can offer most Unova pokemon (excluding black only and legendaries), and a lot of older ones. I can trade any of the shiny legendary dogs or a celebi from the events. though I can't guarantee they'll trigger any of the ones in BW.

montagneian

I'm looking for one of the six pokemon in this evolutionary chain. PM me with offers please :)

dragoniteKnight

Pose as a team
looking for a female nidoran with its dream world ability hustle, offering a power item of your choice attached to a female dw poliwag or vulpix

gvsugod

I have a lvl 100 SHINY Nidoking. Looking for UT shinies, or ev'd pokes.

lprulez

Looking for a Nidoran.
Got a Lapras or Zorua for offer.
Or message me with offers.

NinjaJesus

Johto Fanboy
;029;;032;i have nidorans!! any nature you want!! pm me with offers if interested ;032;;029;

ebevan91

I have a Dream World Nidoran (F) with the Hustle ability. Looking for legendaries.

Chimmy

Looking for any nidoran.. PM me for offers... I have every starter pokemon.. or eevees, gibles, etc.. just PM me for a deal. Thanks. :D

Vulpeon

I can breed DW Nidoran, I'm looking for other Dream World Pokemon I do not have PM me if you are interested.

quasi86

Boss with the Sauce
I have multiple Timid DW Nidoran F for trade (Hustle ability). I have been trying to breed them so I have 5 or 6 surplus Timid nature, I know I specifically have one with a 28 HP IV and one with a 31 Speed IV. Also have multiple Timid DW Nidoran Ms (Hustle ability) with 150+ IV totals and 29 special attack IVs.

Let me know if you're interested in any and if you want me to check any specific stats. Things I am particularly looking for:

Female Bold Eevees
Female Technician Adamant Scythers
Female DW Harvest Exeggcutes

Otherwise I will consider any offer, just PM me

Thanks!

ShinyZorua28

*Trumpets playing*
looking for any nidoran(F). Offers are on my sig below. I also have troupis and turtwig.

Last edited:

quasi86

Boss with the Sauce
Have oodles of DW timid females. Many with perfect speed IVs, some with perfect HP IVs, one with perfect speed/defense. Accepting almost anything, PM me to work out a trade

Status
Not open for further replies.