• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#029 Nidoran / #030 Nidorina / #031 Nidoqueen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Slim

SARDODI
I am interested in just a Nidoran Female, I don't mind what nature or ability it has. I can offer any of the Unova starters in exchange. PM me if you can help me out, Thanks!

WhyBuffet

Pokémon Breeder
I'm looking for a female Nidoran with Hustle. PM me with what you'd like (shiny or not) and I'll tell you what I have, as I have a lot.

i need a dream world nidoran with hustle or sheer foce nidoqueen. im willing to to it for a shint ut ninetales. pm me.

pikadon92

Raiden Maximus
For those who wants nidoran-f with hustle:

I have a pkrus nidoran to offer. She also has the ability Hustle.

Name: Nidonido / Nidoran (has PkRs)
Level: 1
Offerer: Shira

Want: Flygon
Level: Any

black01

looking for a female nidoran with dw ability offering female dratini or gligar with dw abilities or items PM if interested

Last edited:

GreenLeader12

Advanced Trainer
Dw Nidorans

I can breed These creatures PM me if you want one.

WhyBuffet

Pokémon Breeder
I have a female DW Nidoran that I am willing to trade. Check my signature for Pokémon I am looking for.

Haydinho

Willing to trade my male nidoran for a female nidoran, PM me

autumnmew

Event Hunter
looking for a shiny nidoran f. must be nicknameable offering pokemon in my signature and others offering more if with gentle nature

Last edited:

autumnmew

Event Hunter
offering ut lv1 dw male and female nidorans with ablity hustle. also with poison point and rivalry

Handd2005

Looking for a Dream World Nidoran F with Hustle, preferrably timid but any nature will suffice. Offering shiny neutral-nature Garchomp or requests. Thank you.

lovetheangelshadow

One heck of a Nobody
Can breed any Hustle Nidorans with good IVs in attack. Looking for:
Any female Whimsicott
Female Woobat
Female DW Dratini
EVs and natures do not matter-I'll handle the rest myself. PM me if interested

snorlaxbro26

SNOLAXROX
gotta shiny nidoqueen for trade. will trade it for the following.... darkrai, shaymin, manaphy, deoxys, (carnivine, cyndaquil, lugia) meleotta, genesect, keldeo, or mew. respond to me by text msg.(440-465-6411) or email(mechanicalmanzach@msn.com) cause i likely wont check this again. fc is 5200 2269 2159. also have a spare masterball for sell. thanks.

Neji-and-Pidgeot

i have a shiny nidoran for trade. im looking for other shinies. pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.