• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#032 Nidoran / #033 Nidorino / #034 Nidoking

Status
Not open for further replies.

quasi86

Boss with the Sauce
I have multiple surplus Timid DW Nidoran Ms (Hustle ability), as I have been trying to breed them. I know specifically I have a few with 29 special attack IV and 121+ IV total if anyone is interested in that. Also have multiple Timid DW Nidoran Fs (Hustle ability).

Things I am particulary looking for:
Female Bold Eevees
Female Technician Adamant Scythers
Female DW Harvest Exeggcutes

Otherwise I will consider any offer, just PM me

Thanks!

ShinyZorua28

*Trumpets playing*
looking for any nidoran(M). Offers are on my sig below. I also have troupis and turtwig.

Pikawho?

(five15)
I'm looking for a non-American male Nidoran. Nature/level and whatever don't matter, it just needs to be an international so that I can MM for a DW Nidoran.

I can offer either Scraggy (w/ Thunder, Drain, and Ice punches and Dragon Dance), DW Tangela, Kangaskhan, or Nidoran (all female) in return.

Lemme know if you can help me out.

quasi86

Boss with the Sauce
Have oodles of DW nidorans, some Timid/Modest, many with perfect speed IV. Accepting almost anything, PM me to work something out.

deceebs

nubcake
Looking for a Nidoran (M) with sheer force UT Timid :D:D
or any that i can breed with a ditto to get the Dreamworld ability (Sheer Force)

PM ME what you wants are as i am currently to lazy to make a shop and all that

tyty :3

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
I have Nidorino & Nidoking for trade. Only been used for a Dex Entry.

Want Pokemon from Gen II, III & IV I don't have. Check my Shop or PM me. Thanks.

Ipso

LOOKING for any nidoran male please NIDOKING is one of my favourites PM i can trade kanto starts and gen 5 starters.. PLZ pm me

cuty_pie98

Gallade Lover ♥
I have a DW UT Nidoran male! PM me if interested!

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
I have the following Pokémon related to this family and I’m offering it to anyone who is interested. Coincidently I'm looking for certain Pokémon which I'll list afterwards.

It is not a requirement for you to have anything on my Wants list in order to get these Pokémon from me as if you don't have any then you can just trade me a junk Pokémon.

Anyway, without further ado

DW Nidoran

Movie Arceus (Preferably on a Gen IV game)
Azelf with Timid or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Beedrill with Baton Pass and Jolly nature (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Bouffalant with 0 Speed IVs
Chansey with Wish, Seismic Toss and Bold nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Charmander with Solar Power
Cobalion with Timid or Naive nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Eevee with Double-Edge and Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Ferroseed with Spikes, Leech Seed and 0 Speed IVs
Gligar with Poison Heal and Female
Heatran with Timid, Modest or Calm nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Karrablast with Megahorn, Pursuit and Knock Off
Kyurem with Timid or Modest nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Landorus with Hidden Power Ice and Naive or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Larvesta with Hidden Power Rock and a Timid nature (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Latias with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Latios with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Regice with Seismic Toss and Calm nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Regirock with Seismic Toss and Careful nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Registeel with Seismic Toss and Careful nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Raikou with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Snubull with Body Slam and Adamant nature with Intimidate (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Suicune with Timid or Modest nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Terrakion with Adamant or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Thundurus with Hidden Power Ice and Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Tornadus with Hidden Power Ice and Timid or Naive nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Uxie with Impish, Jolly or Relaxed nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Victini with Timid, Bold or Naive nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Virizion with Hidden Power Ice and Timid or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Zapdos with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Zigzagoon with ExtremeSpeed and Adamant nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)

The most up to date list for things I’m offering can be found in my shop.

Feel free to post in the shop or to PM me if you want to contact me

Thank you for reading this

Haydenlm

im looking for a lvl 1 untouched shiny male nidoran with a rash nature pm me if you want to trade please

xRuski

Sandstorm
Looking for a nidoran (m) UT timid with sheer force, pm me as i don not have a shop set up now, willing to trade items from battle station :D

Emerald 2006

I'm looking for a shiny Nidoran male preferrably low level.
I wish to train it up.

Normally I wouldn't care to have shint like this, but I was looking to get a shiny Nidoking off of someone in japan, 2 or 3 times
I attempted to trade for it, every time it failed,
and he backed out.

I haven't trained this paticular type of Pokemon much,
and would like to again. I have some shinies to offer for one,
Please PM me soon, I'm eager to negotiate for this shiny.

Teremus

Hurricane homeruns.
I really need any memeber of the Nidoran family. Only looking for someone with a 4th gen game that can teach it Stealth Rock. Pm me for negotiations.

Last edited:

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT RID OF THESE!!!
I'm going back to my roots and giving away the Pokemon on this list.
I need to clear 2 boxes of Pokemon I have no use/need for. I don't want anything in return, really.
Once they're gone, they're gone! Don't bother asking me for natures, gender etc...
I won't be breeding more and don't have the time/energy/desire to rifle through them all to get what you want.
I'll literally just be grabbing the first one and giving it to you, got it? :)

Oh...and manners don't hurt :)

2x Bulbsaur
3x Treecko (1x is lvl.6)
1x Chikorita
1x Turtwig
2x Croconaw (lvl.22 & lvl.19)
2x Torchic
2x Cyndaquil
2x Tepig (Egg Move: Flame Charge)
1x Chimchar (Japanese)

1x Pansage
2x Panpour
2x Pansear (1x lvl.14, lvl.7 & 2 with Egg Move: Incinerate)

3x Spheal (Egg Moves)
1x Darumaka (Japanese)
1x Wobbuffet (nicknamed Maximo)
1x Nidorino
1x Rhyperior
2x Happiny
1x Rhyhorn
1x Magnezone
1x Gengar
1x Golem
1x Delibird
1x Drifblim
1x Hippopotas
1x Scyther
1x spinda
1x Cleffa
1x Kingler
1x Emolga (Japanese)
1x Unfezent
2x Deerling (Orange & Pink)
2x Bisharp (Egg moves)
1x Scolipede

1x Lileep
1x Archen
4x Tirtouga

ChrisToeFur

Dream Team Leader
Looking for a shiny Nidoran with either an adamant or modest nature. Pm me if you have one. I have lots to offer.

Looking for both nidoran male and nidoran female WITH THEIR DW ABILITIES!!! pm me so we can come up with a Deal I can offer egg moves, dw pokes, and shinies again pm me please.

got a lvl 43 nidoking i want to get rid of so please pm or vm me for offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.