• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#032 Nidoran / #033 Nidorino / #034 Nidoking

Status
Not open for further replies.
i need a high level nidoking
between level 70-100

Silverxphoenix

Have many male and female Nidorans, some with hustle. Looking for a female zorua, will trade a male/female set for it. PM if interested

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
I need one of the awsome faves of mine... Nidoran (Male Shiny) i REALLY, REALLY want a shiny male Nidoran.... I might trade my Shiny Latios lv 100 or the Vertruso Victini...

RegiGuy

Highly competitive
I'm looking for a dw female Nidoran with the ability Hustle. PM me if you have one with what you are looking for.

Last edited:

Giblie

Dragon Pokemon Fan
Looking for any Nidoran. Not sure what to trade so please message me and we will talk about it. But I do have some Adamant Moxie Scraggys I can trade.

froobisu

I can breed nidoran for any pokemon in my signature, or any other reasonable offer.

ByeByeByrd

Internet Female
I have some Nidoran (m/f), some with Hustle and the move Beat Up :) PM me with offers, I'm really just looking for Pokémon not found in Black or White if possible, Pokémon found in White Forest or even just evolutionary stones are great!

Last edited:

Warz

No Haters !
After a nidoran so that I can breed it... don't care about nature or anything.

I can offer a male or female eevee!

PM me if interested

mike0811

sig says it all really lol pm i have a lot of shinies i can offer if you have my old nidoran =D

mike0811

=d

sig says it all really lol pm i have a lot of shinies i can offer if you have my old nidoran =D

Nesquik3D

<-- Want a DWF
I NEED a DW Nidoran male. Preferably Timid or neutral (Docile, Bashful, etc.) natured.

furycalibur

feelin' Nostalgic
really want a nidoran UT shiny [M] that has a nature that hinders sp. attack, tradingLOTs of goood stuff for it PM OR VM meh

DarkGanta

Pokemon Trainer
Need a Nidoran M, look in signature for details and PM me please :)

Squeegie

Hey now!
I'm looking for a legit shiny Nidoran or Nidorino with regular IVs. I can offer (all shiny and legit) Electivire, Charmander, Wooper, and Bagon. I can also offer non-shiny legends such as Darkrai. PM me if interested, c:

Yusaburu

trading nidoran for any pokemon from my wishlist

EagleEye

looking for a DW Modest nature Male nidoran. pls pm me and hopefully we can work out a trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.