• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#032 Nidoran / #033 Nidorino / #034 Nidoking

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolswampert

I have some Nidoran(M) leftover from breeding if anyone wants a free one.

¬.¬

I need any nidoran male. Please let me know if you have an extra shoot me a pm to work something out. Thanks.

moonscourge

DARK MASTER
Want attack natured sheer force nidoran male. Have charmander, shiny garchomp, squirtle, bulbasaur, DW amoonguss, spiritomb, and any unova starter.

White 2 Friend code is 3525-9999-2350

Last edited:

moonscourge

DARK MASTER
Hey coolswampert what ability does your nidoran have?

Sparky_R59

Looking for a Nidoran♂ i have as on now
Mareep
Psyduck
Riolu
Venipede
Koffing
Magnemite
Growlithe
Magby
Elekid
Rattata
Grimer
Roggenrola
Buneary
Cottonee
Eevee
Darumaka
Minccino
Sandshrew
Scraggy
Maractus
Trapinch
Gothita
Sawsbuck
Larvitar
and if theirs a Shiny one out there i got a Shiny Koffing willing to trade
Black 2 #3139-4517-9663

demonsay

Looking For Nidoran maile

Hi everyone, I play black 2 and I am looking for a nidoran male as I am having no luck with the hidden grotto situation. I don't have any extreme pokes but if I can get it in my game I will. I tried on the GTS but it seems everyone just wants level 9 legendary pokes?

Again I play black 2 and my friend code is 1120 8979 3490.

Thank you very much.

Horrid

I'm looking for any Nidoran. I am a big fan of Nidoking so I'm in search of someone to trade me any Nidoran male. I have Black 2 and mostly pokemon from that generation. Let me know if you're willing to help me out.

CvxFous

Looking for any nidoran or evolution.

I have all pokemon you can possibly have using BW2 cartrige only, so feel free to ask me.

Looking for UT Modest Nidoran(m) with its Dream World ability Hustle. I'm having trouble encountering one in the Dream World. Can get you pretty much any Pokemon with any nature. (Excluding Legendaries)

DcMyth

Field Marshal
Looking for a it nidoran

Nickdaflick

Looking for a Nidoran

White 2 Friend Code - 4342 2201 2347

Squeegie

Hey now!
Looking for a legit shiny Nidoran male or any of its evolutions. No clones or RNGs please.

I can offer up to 3 of these legit and shiny Pokemon for one: Gabite, Jolteon, Zangoose, Absol, Floatzel, Pichu, Skarmory, and Clefable.

PM me if interested.

Funkmaster C

Hidden Abilities!
I have 4 Nidoran males that I can give away for very little (though if you want to offer me something I need I won't say no). They don't have their hidden abilities or anything else special though.

B-Rabbit

Abyssal
Looking for Male Nidoran with Adamant Nature fresh from the egg so untouched please.
Can offer a wide variety. Please request something sensible please.
I have a few dream world abilities like Scyther Spearow Togepi Dratini etc.

Dmdr1115

I have all Pokemon from the Nidoran male line, bred, looking for any Gen I-IV starters. PM me if interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.