• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#037 Vulpix / #038 Ninetales

Status
Not open for further replies.

heiiumzz

Pokemon Master
Looking for shiny flawless ninetales...
Offering shiny flawless sandteam which consist of:
-Excadrill (Adamant)
- Tyranitar w/ DD (adamant)
- Garchomp with Outrage (Jolly)

Geewhiz

Trainer
Have both male and female Vulpix for trade, all females have Drought ability, males are both Drought and Flash Fire but have Hypnosis to pass.

Looking for female poliwag with swift swim and female gligar with DW ability.

azuresoul

trick room user
i have female dw vulpix for trade feel free to offer

GlaceonQueen

<- Pure Delight
Wanted: Japanese or Korean DW female Vulpix
Offering: EM males, DWf Pokemon, and shinies.

bulber

Prof. Pokerus
Looking for a DW female Vulpix.

I can offer (all cloned but caught legitly) DW Female Eevee, MYSTERY Mew, shiny Torkoal, and 31/31/31/0/31/31 Adamant Zekrom.

PM me if interested.

thatguycharizard34

so AWH-SOME /)^ɛ^(\
Don't care for IVs or nature, just need female DW. PM for details.

Punk Lion

Dark Trainer
I can breed DW vulpix. Looking for shinies in my sig. Otherwise I'm willing to consider other offers. PM me with an offer!

hydrosss

Looking for female DW vulpix. I can offer female DW poliwag, female DW dratini, extremespeed dratini, nearly any starter, etc. PM me if interested, or if you have something else specific that you want & I'll see what I can do.

nikki124

Dragon Trainer. RAWR
Looking for non-American male vulpix with Hypnosis and Energy Ball.

PM me if you're interested! I can offer lots!

-Nikki ;149;

Master_of_grass

War Never Changes
Looking for DW female Poliwag (Bold) and DW Female Vulpix (Timid or Bold) offering Shiny UT timid Dialga with Good IVs, Shiny Naive UT Totodile with DD and Ice Punch and Shiny Adamant Tyranitar

Masuda Method got me the shiny Vulpix I've been working hard for finally. Now have a bunch of good Vulpix to give away. Here's what I have.

11 Vulpix
Ability: All have Flash Fire
Nature: All have neutral growth natures (Hardy, Serious, Bashful, and Docile)
Pokerus?: yes, I will infect these with a pokerus that I have.
IVs: All of them are maxed out at 6.

What am I looking for? I am looking for legit, non-hacked legendaries. I've been away from Pokemon for some time and missed out on many before getting back into it.

Would like: Lugia, Rayquaza, Groudon, Kyogre, Latias, Latios, Regice, Registeel, Regirock, Regigigas, Deoxys, Arceus, Darkrai, Manaphy, Shaymin

All other legendaries I have been able to obtain through friends and recent trades. Please PM if you would like to trade. Please keep in mind I am still kind of new at some of this. Thanks all for your consideration.

Ansem1013

4768-7457-8661
looking for a Ninetales. Don't care about nature, IVs, EVs, or anything else. Just needs to be a legit Ninetales. Contact me for what I can offer

Edit: TRADED

Last edited:

lupusarcanus

Wolf in the Night
Looking for untrained Drought ability Vulpix. Modest, timid and bold natures are preferred (but not necessary)!

All I have:
UT Eevee Lv. 1 (or Egg)
UT Snivy Lv. 1 (or Egg)
UT Pichu Lv.1 (or Egg)
UT Coballion Lv. 42
UT Virizion Lv. 42
UT DW Ponyta Lv. 10

If someone has a shiny Vulpix I will trade you a Zekrom (once I get it, I have 8 badges so I am close).

I also have a few female Japanese Pokemon, though they aren't too good.

Thanks! :)

Hezzy

looking for female drought vulpix, willing to trade some ev'd pokemon or some ledgendaries
my pokemon black friend code is - 0819 5783 9709
or message me back

Status
Not open for further replies.