• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#037 Vulpix / #038 Ninetales

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaziken36

Mareep Trainer
I am currently seeking a shiny vulpix, pm for things i can offer for it

Ninetailsfan

Fan of Foxes
I'm looking for a good DW Vulpix. Since, y'know, I'm a fan of them. PM me a list of what you want for it.

eronia

Looking for a Drought Vulpix. Can breed all the 5th gen starters, I can get dittos, and have Zorua's with extrasensory

merhaba

I'm looking for a Drought Vulpix, preferably female with either the Timid, Modest, Calm, Bold or even one of the neutral (Bashful, Docile, Serious, Hardy) personalities.

I don't have a whole lot to offer but anyone kind enough to share me one I would greatly appreciate it.

I have four spare female Drought Vulpix with IVs of 31 in speed passed down via Power Anklet, they also know Hypnosis.

PM with offers if interested, in particular I'm looking for any Speed Boost Torchic, if you have one I'll even add in an Impish female Duskull with Pain Split and an IV of 31 in Defense as well as a male Duskull also knowing Pain Split to go with it.

Edit: All reserved.

Last edited:
Looking for Female Drought Vulpix! any nature is fine I have starters, egg moved pokemon (can breed it to you on the spot), some legends events etc. All in my 4th Gen but I can easily transfer them PM me ;)

LadyRinsun

IcyFluffTrainer
Got a shiny Ninetales up for trade. Looking for legit Flying Pikachu or cewl shinies.

meowm1xx

Looking for Female DW Vulpix. Can offer Scraggy with egg moves Drain Punch, Ice Punch, and Dragon Dance (also with 31 IVs in Att.)

PM me if you want to trade.

Snairyu

Giant Deadly Mollusk
LOOKING FOR FEMALE VULPIX WITH DROUGHT.

I have japanese pokemon, shinies, as well as many other cool tings for trade, holla if you have 1!

quilava1

Pokemon Master
i need a vulpix that knows drought
ivs: 31/31/31/30/31/30
heat wave and extrasensory
PM me with what pokemon you want in return (try to make it reasonable).

TheNamlessGuy

The guy with no nam
Looking for any Vulpix.

Can breed most starters, both fossil pokemon and Zoruas.
PM me :)

xsjadoful

drought =D

desperate for a vulpix/ninetales with drought

have UT charmander/bulbasuar/squirtle or the 5th gen starters, ghastly, things like that.
PM me what you're looking for and i'l see what i can do =D

Matt36

Clone my Balls!

Beezlebubz

Slowbroski
I can breed you a Vulpix, offer me a reasonable trade for it :D

eronia

Looking for ANY female drought vulpix (or it's evo.) Can offer battle items, breeding, you name it.

awon

Offering a female drought Vulpix
Looking for Female Gligar/Gliscor from Dream World or any other female DW Pokemon besides Vulpix.

PM me your offers

yethmarthter

Pokémon Breeder
Am looking for a female DW Vulpix, can offer GAMESTP Entei or Raikou, both UT.

Status
Not open for further replies.