• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#037 Vulpix / #038 Ninetales

Status
Not open for further replies.

moka

Looking for ANY vulpix, nature/gender/moves don't matter, look at sig for pokemon Im offering

randomn00b

Arcane Trainer
Looking for a female Vulpix or Ninetales with Drought. Offering various Pokemon with flawless IVs. PM if interested.

junoir13

Junny Wanna Hug<3 x)
I'm Looking For A Dream World Vulpix :) Or Ninetails I'll Offer A Very Good And Great Deal For It Trust:)

carteri

I'm looking for a vulpix with drought, I can offer zoruas and other cool stuff. Just send a pm if you're willing to trade and what you would like.

thezarox

Looking for Female Drought Vulpix.

Have: Charmander/Squirtle/Bulbasaur/Eevee/Zorua/Cyndaquil/Snivy/Rufflet

Can probably breed something else if you have a specific request.

K1B2

Forecaster
I am also seeking a female vulpix/ninetails with drought.

Offering a legit Thundurus.

Alerion

Straight outta Johto
Looking for dream world vulpix UT. Im offering shiny UT deoxys and smr2010 jirachi. Any offers are welcome though,just pm me and we'll make a deal

kenhcwoo

I have female DW vulpix.

Looking for a female DW Dratini.

K1B2

Forecaster
Found a vulpix, thanks Victus Inferi!

I am now breeding drought vulpix, send me a PM if you would like to make a trade.

DragonKnighted

Edit: Trade complete

Last edited:

thezenben

Looking for a DW Vulpix but don't have much to trade. PM if you're willing to help me out.

kenhcwoo

Have a female DW Vulpix. Will trade for any other female DW pokemons except for Poliwag, Dratini and Gligar.

Requi3m

Really need a fire stone or a Ninetales, please PM me

Unsuprisingly I'm looking for a female Drought Vulpix too. Please PM if your interested, I have a Shaymin up for trade as well as some other Pokes.

Edit: Traded! Thank you :3

Last edited:

Umbreon9

It's been a while...
I want a Male Vulpix that knows Extrasensory and Dark Pulse for breeding purposes. I can offer...
-Zorua, with or without Dark Pulse (if you can't breed one)
-Deino with Dark Pulse
-Mudkip with Ice Beam
-Almost any 5th Gen Pokemon
-Any starter
-Just PM me and tell me what you want, I'll see what I can do

Caityluu

Trainer of the Cute
I'm offering DW (or normal) Vulpix with either move set;
Extrasensory and Dark pulse
Heat wave and Solar beam

pokeblack

Devil Hunter Absol