• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#037 Vulpix / #038 Ninetales

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nushidorei

Looking for:
Shiny Drought Vulpix

Trading very well for it, if you have one then please get in touch

Also can breed Drought Vulpix for those who are in need for one

Last edited:

Eats_Mice

HAve female timid DW vulpix

Nero Umbra

Dark Type
Trade completed.

Last edited:

Eevee918

<--Magic Bounce
Can anyone trade me a female vulpix from the dream world? I can offer pokemon with egg moves, or select female dream world pkmn.

Chrome919

Gens 1-3 are best!
Can breed DW vulpix. Looking for other DWs. Pm for trade

I got a UT Timid DW Vulpix to anyone who can give me any Freaking magnemite, magneton, or magnezone!!! I need magnemite for my team!!! I need any magnemite/magneton/magnezone doesn't matter what

SasakiThePikachu

like pepsi cola
Looking for a female vulpix with her DW ability.

Can offer anything in my sig.

Please PM, thanks :)

herodomi

need vulpix with drought

i can give any pokemon that is breedable
i got a timburr with drain/mach punch => adamant nature
i got adamant/modest bagon

fc 0561 7203 1856

Ezro

I need a female DW vulpix

I can offer al breedable pokemon

I can offer groudon, kyorge, latios, manaphy, dialga and (shiny) Palkia

I don't have special DW pokemon except DW dratini (with extreme speed)

PM me if you can help me

Zoephia

Looking for a female Vulpix

unfortunately I don't have much to trade as I haven't played Pokemon since red and blue >.> Only ones I have are Oshawott, DW:Aerodactyl, Zorua, DW:Shinx, and DW:Kangaskhan. I can trade them as eggs as well if you want.

mycooly

Banned
Looking for a female DW Vulpix UT :) will offer a level 100 shiny chaarizard or level 1 UT shiny zorua :D

mikechr

Looking for a Female Dream World Ninetales

Hi there. I'm looking for a female dream world ninetales. I'm looking to swap my level 100 male DW ninetales for a female one. I can offer my Level 100 DW for your level 100 DW and I'll throw in a DW dratini as part of the bargain. PM me if you have or know someone who has this pokemon. Any successful referers will score themselves a dream world dratini as a thank you gift. :)

Yungerer

The Kinetic Kadabra
...looking for a level one, untrained Vulpix (specifically a Female one) that knows Dark Pulse. I'm not really fussed on the nature or ability. I have much to offer. If anyone feels like fulfilling this request PM me and we'll talk about trading. :)

fadigen

Breeding Eggs
i would like a vulpiz with the drea, world hability

Panda6243

Novice Trainer
I have a DW Female Vulpix, and I'm happy to accommodate most breeding requests. Currently I'm seeking a DW female Eevee. I can EV train so long as you're clear on what you want, and I can ensure the Vulpix starts with Pokerus. Check out my signature for any other female DW for breeding you might be interested in. PM me if you're interested!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.