• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#037 Vulpix / #038 Ninetales

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a (preferably Shiny) Female DW Vulpix with Modest nature. Moves don't matter.

alesana64

Steel Trainer
i can breed dw female vulpix's if your interested pm me

janeee

Decent trainer
I am looking for a dw female Vulpix moves and iv`s doesn`t matter. I can breed spirtomb with nightmare and larvitar with dragon dance and outrage and i can offer many others

BlueNinja2

Cool Guy
hello people. i really want either a male dw vulpix with a good nature, such as modest or timid, or any natured female. i have alot of things to offer, and i've been turned down by plenty of greedy people, so please help a brother out.

Shoobie

Eeveelution Master
Have a few DW Vulpix's to offer. PM me if interested. Modest and timid natures

Blaze004

Dragon Trainer
LF a shiny DW vulpix preferreble with modest/timid nature.

Got a shiny eevee to trade for it or a movie14 Victini.

LittleEvil

Veteran Trainer
Just bred a few dw vulpixes, All female, one timid, one modest, and one gentle. PM me with offers, I would like something from my sig.

Last edited:

TyranitarMaster19

Darkrai's Master
Looking for a female DW Vulpix or Ninetales. Bold Natured preferred.

Volcarona12

looking for a dw vulpix, can offer any breedable poke, willing to trade two for one
i also have other dw pokemon so just ask....... and chack out my sig plzzzzz!

Last edited:

Pyro90290

Hi

I'm looking for a female vulpix with drought. I can offer almost any pokemon so PM me with an offer

Hemicus

I am looking for a female DW Vulpix. I don't have much to offer for legendaries or other DW pokemon, but I do have Pokerus and would be able to breed any non-legendary you might be looking for (potentially with egg moves, RNGed if you like).

jstce

No$o
Looking for a DW vulpix will offer any of the Pokemon inn my signature

Looking for a legit female Droughtpix or Ninetales, willing to trade anything breedable and will customize movesets within what's possible in Generation V. I also have Hall of Origin, 2010 Pal event, and DW Arceus, Almia Darkrai, several Victini, Crown Beasts, event Celebi, and all the non-event legendaries available in White I can trade. Can infect with Pokerus.
PM me for requests.

Last edited:

SasakiThePikachu

like pepsi cola
Can breed female DW Vulpix.

Looking for a female DW Mr Mime. Please pm to arrange a trade :)

Keldonas

Assistant Professor
Would anyone be willing to give me any ol' Vulpix that's just laying around? I just started a new White game and would like to play through with one. If so, please PM me. It would be greatly appreciated.

cruelwarfare

Looking for one of the vulpix's to complete my fox pokemon team I am working on I have an obsession with these fox pokemon. I am obsessed with foxes in general and I don't have anything to trade really I just started playing this game again after about 1 year since last playing a pokemon game. I just recently bought the game but if anyone could donate one that would be amazing and very much appreciated!! I promise to take amazing care of it!!! :)

All Set thanks!!!! I love my little vulpix!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.