• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#037 Vulpix / #038 Ninetales

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebh

Grass Gym Leader
Looking for a Drought Female Vulpix! Any will do!

I have DreamWorld:
Male:
Sentret, Hoppip, Taillow, Sigiluph, Mr. Mime, Spinarak, Houndour, Mawile, Mankey, Trapinch, Croagunk, Machop, Mamoswine, Ponyta.
Female: Chimecho, Farfetch'd, Porygon, Shuckle, Banette, Swablu, Sigilyph, Riolu.

Message me.

AgentRobyzar

bird watcher
Looking for a Drought Female Vulpix! Any will do!

I have DreamWorld:
Male:
Sentret, Hoppip, Taillow, Sigiluph, Mr. Mime, Spinarak, Houndour, Mawile, Mankey, Trapinch, Croagunk, Machop, Mamoswine, Ponyta.
Female: Chimecho, Farfetch'd, Porygon, Shuckle, Banette, Swablu, Sigilyph, Riolu.

Message me.

I have one if you still need. just message me!

BlvckChrxs

OT in Tha Hood
Looking for a female drought vulpix... nature doesnt matter...

AgentRobyzar

bird watcher

shadowF

have dwf vulpix! pm me for offers.

HostileKangaroo

Pokemon Coordinator
LF DWF Vulpix. If that's not possible, then a level 1 timid DW Vulpix. I have some DWFs, PKRS, items, starters, etc.

BCM_00

I have a DW female ;038; and am willing to breed it if someone would like it. I am looking for any DW females I don't already have. PM me if you are interested.

Edit: Currently out of stock. I will try to get some more ASAP.

Last edited:

FruitSalad

A Lazy Breeder
Looking for a DW female Vulpix/ninetales, and the nature isn't important. PM to discuss, Thank you. :)

BlueLeoBlood

Viking Trainer Leo
Hey all (or any I guess). So, my friend really wants a shiny vulpix, gender doesn't matter, good IV's are PREFERRED but doesn't necessarily matter, we'll work with w/e. So, if any of you have a shiny vulpix and would be willing to trade, PM me. I have most starter pokemon (missing Sinnoh currently) and have a few hard to obtain legendaries (Suicune, Raikou, and such). AS WELL- it may not be much currently, but I have all 3 of the shiny sinnoh legend gamestop giveaways. JIC you don't know, they are as follows: SHINY Palkia, SHINY Dialga & SHINY Giritina. A SHINY Vulpix would be AMAZING for my friend and I'd love to give it to him as a gift. I'd be willing to trade multiple pokemon for fodder pokemon in return as well as the shiny vulpix. E.G. Give me 4 patrats and a shiny vulpix and I'll give you legendaries. I also have evolution stones and power training items I'd be glad to give up for a shiny vulpix. Thank you for your time and consideration :)

go_swampert

I'm looking for a female drought vulpix. I don't know specifically what I can offer but ask and I shall see. Otherwise, i'm looking for someone who's really nice :)

go_swampert

I have a female dream world sandshrew? I can breed and trade for the vulpix?

BlueLeoBlood

Viking Trainer Leo
I Haave a shiny Swampert and waaawwnt a shiny vulpix. Lemmie know please ;) ((Pm preferred))

drylath

i would like one, i could give you a level 1 pokerus piplup, chimchar, , bulbasaur,, charmander,
or lvl 100 darkrai, lvl 42 shiny ursaring,
white 2:1121 2896 0887

Yayesers

Vileplume Master
Hi, I am looking for a female vulpix with drought, and I am willing to trade shinies, you see? Shiny breloom, shiny gallade, shiny Japanese ditto, and a few more! PM me for details.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
i'm looking for a drought Vulpix, male or female, any level or nature. Have shinies I'm willing to trade. pm me if you have one.

EDIT: completed

Last edited:

shenlon

Have a batch of freshly hatched female drought vulpix

As far as my wants , I am looking for - Shaymin and Lugia - that is all I am needing at this time

Last edited:

BL00p

Hi! I am looking for a female vulpix with the drought ability. I would be very grateful if someone would trade with me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.