• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#041 Zubat / #042 Golbat / #169 Crobat

Status
Not open for further replies.

LAWLS

LF a Jolly Perferably Decent IVs in HP and Spe with roost and brave bird...

spike241

LF any Crobat

Pokemon I have are in my sig

Aromaur

Looking for a male Zubat with Brave Bird and Super Fang, and another male Zubat with Brave Bird and Pursuit. PM me and tell me what you want.

mick_1232001

I have a shiny member of this family, Check my sig and PM me if you are interested.

TheKillerNacho14

Boss Trainer
Hey, I have a male, legit, shiny crobat up for trade. I am looking for a shiny pawniard, shiny piplup, or metagross (or any shiny in their family). PM me if you are interested.

Last edited:

Toxicated92

Water Expert
Jut caught a
Shiny Golbat level 48
Female and nature is: Timid
It is UT and will stay that way until traded :)

Trade shiny for shiny so pm :D

TheJux

I have a shiny Crobat. Will take most offers into consideration.

Looking for a Crobat with tailwind,brave bird(optional) and roost(also optional,but preferred).Willing to trade EV trained pokes and egg move pokes and other stuff.can also EV train upon request.PM me for offers.

Kokonina

*loud tuba noise*
hiya!
i have a JAPANESE female Zubat lvl 1 up for trade :3
if you are interested send me a Private Message for contact me :3
See ya next time!

Xidius

I'm looking for Zubat or any evolved form.

The only Pokemon game I own is White, so I can trade almost any non-legendary.

Thank you for your time.

Crocojaw47

Travelling Pilgrim
Looking for an Adamant DW Zubat, nothing else required. Willing to trade either Jolly DW Surskit w/ Hydro Pump or Bashful DW Ponyta. PM me!

Supremacy

Shiny Hunter
Offering
x1 moon stones
x4 shiny stones
x3 sun stones
x1 water stone
x4 leaf stones
x3 fire stones
x2 dawn stone
x2 dusk stone
I have pokerus also
Ev reducing berries.
And some female dw pokes.

Looking for UT bold zubat with roost and super fang pm me.

Uncle_Starburst

Hi I'm looking for an under trained Zubat with the egg moves Super Fang and Hypnosis.

I can offer Scraggy's with the egg moves Drain Punch, Dragon Dance and Fire Punch or Munchlax with the egg move Selfdestruct.

Thank you

xXShinyUmbreonXx

Willing to trade shiny Crobat, lv36 male. Impish nature with Inner Focus. Don't know about EV's, traded off of GTS.
Looking for shinies in return, preferably a male eevee. PM me if interested.

Luis_Sera

I have a dreamworld female zubat up for trade. Please check my shop in my sig for my wants

Status
Not open for further replies.