• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#043 Oddish / #044 Gloom / #045 Vileplume / #182 Bellossom

Status
Not open for further replies.

sage92

Looking for any Bellossom. I have starters, trade evolution pokemon, and plenty of pre 5th gen pokemon up for trade.

Ariel_RnR

Looking for any vileplume and bellossom. I can breed any pokemon, send me a PM

Sweet Lou

Sweet Trainer
Looking for any Oddish or Gloom. Name your (reasonable) offer, may be able to negotiate.

Darkseeker

Crimson Denizen
Looking for any Bellossom. Got all breedable from Unova and Kanto and most of the pokemon from Johto

JadeRawrr

Looking for Oddish/Gloom/Bellossom/Vileplume.
Any nature/gender/level

Willing to trade any reasonable Pokemon from Platinum or White.
PM me if you have one, please. :)

light star

poke breeder
i am looking for a timid oddish with 31 ivs in sp.atk and speed
i have lots to trade pm me and well go from there lol

EV3

Hi, is there anyone that can please trade me a female oddish? I've been trying to get one for so long :(

PokaPoka

⚜Pokémon Sommelier⚜
I've got some oddishes
PM me if you want one :)

richm88

shiny hunter
can anyone help me out with a sunstone so i can get belossom,i have plenty of water leaf and shiny stones to trade back or can breed a pokemon of choice,pm me

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Trading

Vileplume - Level 50 - Rash - Female

Verus_Nox

Oddish

Searching for an Oddish, Male and Female, both preferably under Lvl 10

Sweetener

Looking for an Oddish or anything in the family.

What I have to offer that you might be interested in: Eevee that know Shadow Ball, Zorua, Riolu, as well as all starters from Generations 1, 2, and 5 and some PKMN that are unobtainable through Black and White versions. Message me!

hotheadsnorlax

Looking to get hold of a Bellossom - take a look at my sig for what I have in return.

ShadowedXHunted

Banned Trainer
EDIT- This Gloom has been claimed.

FREE LEVEL 100 GLOOM AVAILABLE - This Gloom has been claimed.

100% Legit and raised by me with my OT name. It has a UP SPEED / DOWN SP.ATK Nature(Jolly) and Likes To Run.

Why am I giving it away? It's a personal reason, but I promise you it is a legit Gloom with hardly any moves. I used an exp.chain for when fighting the E4 to level it up.

First to VM/PM me will get the Gloom and you can trade me ANY Pokemon of your choice.

Last edited:

ebevan91

Looking for any Oddish.

PM me.

DarkGanta

Pokemon Trainer
Looking for an Oddish, See signature for details and PM me please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.