• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#043 Oddish / #044 Gloom / #045 Vileplume / #182 Bellossom

Status
Not open for further replies.
just looking for an oddish dw prefered pl pm me to offer anything thanks -BR4VE

Desdemona

crazy Eevee lady
Looking for either of this family. Will trade other dex fillers or reasonable items.

Last edited:

ebevan91

Looking for any of the Oddish line.

Dspec

I have a DW female Oddish, just started playing again, haven't played since blue/red/yellow. Looking to get Kanto starters/pikachu.

FC: 3740 5726 2132

Suicune1988

Maestro Entrenador
Looking for any gender/Level Vileplume. I can trade Level 1 UT Squirtle, Cyndaquil, Piplup, Snivy, Tepig, and oshawott. Or PM me which pokémon you desire. Thank you.

tpen27

Just got an Oddish from the GTS trade. :)

Last edited:

Out On a Whim-sicott

Professional Trader
Shiny Bellosom for trade, BT. I caught it in Pearl version and it is not hacked/cloned. PM me offers, looking for shinies/Rare PKMN

RefferMan

Smokin' on Oddish
Forever Seeking Shiny Oddish please Pm Me with Info

Out On a Whim-sicott

Professional Trader
Offering Shiny Bellossom, Normal Vileplume, bred oddish, Sun Stones and Leaf Stones.

ReeferMan

Oddish Smoker
Seeking Shiny Oddish PM ME Please!

bopla83

I have some DW female Oddish to offer. PM me if anyone is interested.

LF: Modest Vileplume w/ Effect Spore, 252 SpAt, 250SpD, 6Spe Evs, with moves teeter dance, petal dance.

OF: Admant Zekrom 252 att 252 spe 4 hp

Charazemma

Looking for anything in this family, even if its just for a dex entry so its searchable (but for keeps is preferred)

Can give you anything Unova (except legends) and have batches of spiritbomb, lapras and others available, just PM me :)

fireice

seeing DWF female Oddish

Can offer DWF such as Dratini, Bagon, Vulpix, Poliwag, Tangela, Eevee, Nidoran, Magicarp

Larrix

Hello I could really use the info for Bellossom or a Sun stone.
Please message me for trade requests.

Raian Cryos

Water, Ice & Steel
Looking for DWF Oddish.

Offering: DWF: Alomamola, Dratini, Slugma, Drowzee, Lickitung, Surskit, Smoochum
Events: Timid Genesect (also have an unclaimed one if you prefer a different nature), several TRU Regigigas, a couple of each of the Gamestop Shiny Johto Trio, Celebi, Jirachi, Darkrai, Victini (252 Att/252 Spe)
Other: Pokerus, All starters, pretty much any item.

Also accepting DWF Abra.

Thank you. :D

FC White-2495 1787 9498
FC White2-0734 2636 7123

Status
Not open for further replies.