• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#046 Paras / #047 Parasect

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#046 Paras#047 Parasect
bug.gif
grass.gif
bug.gif
grass.gif

Faster

I have a shiny paras if anyone wants it, the only pokemon I don't have are Deoxys and Arceus. So another shiny or one of the above.

anubis2525

dragon temer
can breed paras on request am looking for lvl 1 pokemon i don't have which is a lot pm me with offer thank you

Chimmy

Looking for any paras or parasect.. PM me for offers... I have every starter pokemon.. or eevees, gibles, etc.. just PM me for a deal. Thanks. :D

XWX

Hey there people, I'm looking to get a Paras or Parasect, either or would be appreciated, I can offer any starter from any generation, or you could ask for something, and I'll see what I can do!

Chimmy

Looking paras or parasect... can trade any starters,zoruas,eevees,gibles,spiritomb,etc. :D pm me.

Levant

Cocoon Master
Looking for a female Paras, can offer what's in my sig.
EDIT: Found Trade

Last edited:

Mork

Pokémon Breeder
Looking for a Paras with the Dry Skin Ability. Shiny would be nice ... (never trained a shiny)

PM me or add me on Pal Pad

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
I have Paras & Parasect for trade. Only been used for a Dex Entry.

Want Pokemon from Gen II, III & IV I don't have. Check my Shop or PM me. Thanks.

cornzone2

Need a Paras, gender or nature doesn't matter
I can trade you any Gen V Starter, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Charmander, and the majority of Gen I Pokemon. PM me if interested.

bushie

i can breed paras no egg moves pm me with offers like spinda a leaf stone only item i needand other pre gen pokes or any shiny you don't want

FroggiesMama

Looking for any paras or parasect. Let me know what you want for it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.