• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#046 Paras / #047 Parasect

Status
Not open for further replies.

izzyfresh

Darkness Awaits...
Have a lvl.1 female paras with abilities damp, and effect spore and a male lvl.1 with dry skin pm me with offers

JaKeRToN

I have paras' and Parasect for trading! PM me For Offers

CvxFous

Looking for any paras or evolution.

I have all pokemon you can possibly have using BW2 cartrige only, so feel free to ask me.

killercloud

Trade complete thanks. :D

Last edited:

dbao

i have adamant tepigs, adamant axew, adamant lavitars for trade. looking for any paras/parasect any nature is fine thanks

venetrix

Kaiju trainer
Looking for a Paras for my Pokedex! I can breed almost any Pokemon, and have a list of DWFs I'd be willing to trade (see my sig). PM me with offers.

EDIT: found one :)

Last edited:

KID_23

looking for a paras

Status
Not open for further replies.