• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#048 Venonat / #049 Venomoth

Status
Not open for further replies.

kristasaywut

I need a venonat if anyone is willing to trade with me!

TheJenk

Pokemon Breeder
Looking for a shiny Venonat, gotta be timid though. I've got lots of legendaries and can breed tons of egg move pokemon.

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
I need a venomoth for my dex.

icepick250

I have a legit shiny Venomoth (beautiful blue), it was caught from the safarri zone on my leaf green version a while back and i've transfered it from my soul silver to my pokemon white just recently! I am willing to trade just PM me your offers!! ;049; I also have a shiny Herracross and shiny Crobat I'm interested in trading. They are both legit also! Herracross came from the safarri zone also and I caught crobat as a zubat in the ice cave above mossdeep city in pokemon emerald! ;214; ;169;

Last edited:

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Trading

Venonat - Level 1 - Lax - Male
Venomoth - Level 50 - Careful - Male

froobisu

I can breed venonat for any pokemon in my signature, or any other reasonable offer.

dari93

have a bred venonat.
looking for shiny pokemon
or ledyba
ratata
rhyperior
spoink
spinda
pm me if interested

pokemn123

EV Training
Looking for an Italian, Spanish or Korean Venomoth to complete a pokedex entry. Offering water stones, zoruas, etc with pokerus.

LF: Timid Venomoth, 252HP, 4SpAt, 252Spe EV's, with Ability Tinted Lens and Quier dance, Baton Pass, Bug Buzz, and Sleep Powder

OF: Shinies, EV's, Legendarys, and a few Events

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Looking for DWf Venonat, I have almost every other DWf, see links in signature to find what you're looking for.

Asami

Wants Venonat with ability Tinted Lens.
Can offer; Legendary, Any starter lvl. 1 and shiny pokemon .

pcstampede

WeaGarSal
Looking for a Venonat. nature doesnt matter dont have a ton to offer but hit me up.

CvxFous

Looking for any venomat or evolution.

I have all pokemon you can possibly have using BW2 cartrige only, so feel free to ask me.

Mustasiipi

Nose or GTFO.
Looking for the following pokémon (or their evolutions) with DW-abilitys, must be female (and the ones I want the most are in bold):

Magikarp, Lapras, Chinchou, Carvanha, East Sea Shellos, Ducklett, Venonat, Anorith, Burmy, Venipede, Poochyena, Absol, Purrloin, Sandile, Bagon, Blitzle, Shroomish, Mienfoo, Ponyta, Numel, Pansear, Spearow, Tropius, Staravia, Woobat, Deerling, Girafarig, Zigzagoon, Skitty, Seviper, Cranidos

What I have to offer:

DWs I can breed: Eevee, Vulpix, Murkrow, Growlithe, Trapinch, Shuppet, Slowpoke, Shuckle, Riolu, Swablu, Igglypuff, Shuckle, Sandshrew

Other DWs (untrained): Starmie (serious), Beldums, Bronzors, Drifblim (Naive, male)

PM if interested.

Last edited:

RegiGuy

Highly competitive
Looking for an Iron Fist female Timburr :532:, an Intimidate female Scraggy :559:, Rough Skin female Gible ;443;, Skill Link female Mincinno :572:, Toxic Boost female Zangoose ;335;, Moody female Snorunt ;361;, Moxie female Pinsir ;127;, Moxie female Heracross ;214;, Reckless female Mienfoo :619:, Adaptability female Corphish ;341;, Mold Breaker female Druddigon :621:, Vital Spirit female Elekid ;239;, Vital Spirit female Magby ;240;, Water Absorb female Chinchou ;170;, Regenerator female Tangela ;114;, Reckless female Staravia ;397;, Run Away female Venonat ;049;, Rattled female Cubchoo :613:, Analytic female Elgyem :605:, Run Away female Caterpie ;010;, Sap Sipper female Girafarig ;203;, Swift Swim female Psyduck ;054;, Hydration female Lapras ;131;, Sap Sipper female Miltank ;241;, Rain Dish female Wingull ;278; , Simple female Woobat :527:, and Sap Sipper female Blitzle :522:.

If you have 3 of the above Pokemon, I will personally RNG breed you any breedable Pokemon there is and give it to you at level 1. If you want me to EV train it, that's 4 DWFs, and if you want me to eV train it and leve it up to lv 100, that's 5 DWFs.

Please check my Signature to see if I still need the Pokemon too :).

ChickenDoughnut

Time For Time Force!
I'm looking for a Dream World Female Venonat with Wonder Skin (must be female), I can offer a Master Ball, Rare Candies, Evolution Stones, or a Legendary (I have quite a few). PM me if you can help!

Status
Not open for further replies.