• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#050 Diglett / #051 Dugtrio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkseeker

Crimson Denizen
Hey anyone got a spare diglett to trade? can offer all starters from any region, any pokemon from unova among some other stuff
PM if you're interested

I need an adamant natured diglett please! pm me thanks! ;)

zepovinho

looking for a diglett. i can breed a lot of pokemon from all generations and may, or may not, give you some egg moves. pm me with what you want

FroggiesMama

Need diglett. Don't care about stats as I just need it for dex entries

Shatu

Pokemon Adoptions!
;050;I've got these two spare Digletts burrowing holes all over my apartment.. Someone please take them?;050;​

Tycrane

Avid Pokétrainer
Need a Diglett for Pokédex data only. Natures, EV's, IV's don't matter I just need one to fill my Pokédex.

PM me if your interested. Thanks in advance!

Budoy

Looking for any diglett or dugtrio. Offering any non-legendary in my sig. PM me anytime.

froobisu

Diglett

Need any Diglett/ Dugtrio. Ive got most starters, as well as phiones, zoruas, DW eevees female, DW suppets female, any other pokemon available in White, and more. PM me if youve got one, or can breed one.
EDIT: Got one, and now Im willing to breed one for anything in my sig.

Last edited:

mick_1232001

I have all breedable pokemon and the shinies listed in my sig. Right now I am more looking for legendaries and shinies than the items...Make sure you look at who owns the shinies before offering, For mine I am still looking for jirachi and deoxys but will take some other legendaries and shinies but for Jons I will ONLY accept shinies! Thanks! PM me if you are interested. :D I would REALLY love a shiny diglett (with the ability to nickname if possible)

NewbieCollector

Dark PokeUser
Aiming to complete the kanto Pokedex. I am looking for something in this line.
I can offer almost all starters, Zorua /w darkpulse, feebas /w dragon pulse, growlithe, dratini and a few others.
pm me

Lizard006

looking for diglett just tell me what you want for it

MF4040

Looking for Diglet, any is fine going to breed to get what I want PM if anyone can help please :)

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Trading

Dugtrio - Level 53 - Calm - Male

Verus_Nox

Diglett

Requesting a Male Diglett under the Lvl of 10. If you have one, please PM me

ebevan91

Looking for Diglett/Dugtrio

Sweetener

Looking for a Diglett or Dugtrio. I can offer any of the following and more (don't be shy to ask): all starters from gens 1, 2, and 5, Zorua, Riolu, and a bunch of spare level 1 Eevees that all know Shadow Ball. PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.