• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#052 Meowth / #053 Persian

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#052 Meowth#053 Persian
normal.gif
normal.gif

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
Looking for a meowth with the pickup ability that is level 51-60 or level 91-100.

Pm me to discuss a trade.

Jushi

The Illusion Wolf
Looking for ANY meowth, any gender, any level any nature. Doesn't matter. =3 Can offer ANY starter pokemon generations 1-4 for it. PM me Please

lalasiny

Poke-the-X :)
looking for any meowth or persian pm me pls

moshdaninja

Looking for a meowth or persian have many hings to offer. Hands down my favorite pokemon so please pm me

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
SOMEONE here has to have a Meowth/Persian???

jmarsh1324

Looking for a Meowth. I have Charmander (knows Crunch, Dragon Pulse and Dragon Rush), Teddiursa (knows Crunch), Totodile or others to trade.

Chimmy

Looking for any meowth or persian.. PM me for offers... I have every starter pokemon.. or eevees, gibles, etc.. just PM me for a deal. Thanks. :D

TRADE FOUND

Last edited:

celebi414

Im looking for the PC osaka japanese meowth offering:

Shaymin
Shiny hooh with pokerus UT
Shiny Deoxys with pokerus
10th anniv. Japanese Deoxys UT
Shiny manaphy
Please reply if your interested.

Burnenator

Veteran Trainor
looking for a level 81+ meowth with pickup, will trade well.

Raikou2468

Offerin lvl 1 meowths but if I get lots of PM's I'll need time to breed thnx :)

baronneo

I also just got a Meowth, and I'm willing to trade anyone for just about anything. I have very few Pokemon not found in Black, so I am willing to take pretty much anything for trade! I will start PMing a few of you who have already posted.

Thank you uprockingdude!!!!

uprockingdude

Veteran Breeder
hey folks i have meowth and lots of them they will all know hypnosis too so hopefully that will excite everyone. looking for most gen 1-4 pokemon.

just pm me and we can do some business

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
I have Meowth & Persian for trade. Only been used for a Dex Entry.

Want Pokemon from Gen II, III & IV I don't have. Check my Shop or PM me. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.