• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#052 Meowth / #053 Persian

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking for a female or japanese meowth. decent ivs if possible.
willing to trade a jolly coballion or pm/vm me for something else. ill see what i have

heromash34

Dragon Trainer
need a meowth, only pkmn that i need for dex. dont care what ev, or gender. just need a meowth; thank you.

jmarsh1324

I have a couple Meowths left. Can breed more if necessary. Looking for pre-Generation 5 Pokemon.

spike241

I have a few UT Meowths with Hypnosis (various natures)

I want the Pokemon in my sig but if you don't have them just make an offer :)

Tiranoua

Sinnoh Champion
Looking for a Meowth simply to complete my pokedex! (Pokemon Black - lost my Pearl -.-)
Any gender, any nature, any level, any...anything!
Not fussy, would really like one, thank you! ~ <3

Kokonina

*loud tuba noise*
Hiyaa!!
i have a JAPANESE female Meowth lvl 18 up for trade
if you are interested send me a Private Message for contact me :3
See ya next time

Hi all
I'm looking for meowth OR persian. I don't care about lvl, nature, iv's ev's or anything else.
I made a deal with a friend who wants to restart white with an all cat team, so I need a meowth to breed and send her the egg. I can offer almost anything from Black, White or Platinum.

:Edit:
Got one. Thanks everyone

Last edited:

GlaceonQueen

<- Pure Delight
Wanting: Any DW female of this line.
Offering: Most other DW females, Egg move pokemon and shinies.

Shubba

Hi. I'm looking for a meowth or a persian. Any gender, any nature, any level. Thanks.

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
I need a persian for my dex.

Status
Not open for further replies.