• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#052 Meowth / #053 Persian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boredom

I'm looking for a meowth, I can breed alot of things so pm me some of your wants if you're interested.

psighost

shadow puppeteer
I am looking for a female meowth for my 4th gen games for breeding purposes I don't have anything of any real value to offer, but i'll see what I can do, pm me please, THANKS :)

The_Black_Mamba

Looking for a Persian. Offing anything as long as its reasonable.
Pm me for further details.

PokaPoka

⚜Pokémon Sommelier⚜
I can breed meowths
PM me! :)
Will try for eggmoves: Assist, Last resort, Iron tail

Last edited:

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Trading

Persian - Level 20 - Jolly - Female

Larrix

I can breed Meowth's.
PM me for offers.

Last edited:

ebevan91

Looking for Meowth/Persian

raticate7

I need a meowth with hypnosis it needs to be flawless except for attack it also needs to be timid id trade alot for it

2074red2074

Shiny Collector
need any meowth. pm an offer. no hacks or nicknames.

Sweetener

Looking for any Meowth or Persian. I can offer the following and more: all starters from gens 1, 2, and 5, Zorua, Riolu, and I also have a bunch of spare level 1 Eevees that all know Shadow Ball. PM me!

Stiffler83

HockeyHorn
Can anybody please help me get a Meowth or Persian?! I need one for the pokedex, I have plenty of other regular pokemon to offer

froobisu

I can breed meowth for any pokemon in my signature, or any other reasonable offer.

Squeegie

Hey now!
Looking for a legit, preferably UT shiny Meowth. I can offer a Shiny Virizion, Mewtwo, Celebi, Latios, Latias, and a Shiny Zorua. PM me if interested. c:

Looking for any Meowth. I have DWF, egg move, and other various pokemon, including Zorua and Phione.

PM me if interested.

OceanWaterOtter

Hey would someone trade me a Meowth? I can offer. . .

Rufflet
Tepig with SuperPower
Chimchar
Tirtuga
Larvitar
Pichu
Timburr with Mach Punch

Last edited:

Volcarona12

need a meowth
can breed a large amount of pokemon including starters

Status