• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#052 Meowth / #053 Persian

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebevan91

Looking for any Meowth.

PM me.

dari93

looking for a meowth offering any pkmn on my sig. pm me if interested
EDIT: completed

Last edited:

DarkGanta

Pokemon Trainer
Looking for Meowth see signature for details and PM me please :)

DarkGanta

Pokemon Trainer
Looking for Meowth see signature for details and PM me please :)

Yusaburu

trading meowth for any pokemon from my wishlist

Arvis

i really need a meowth or a persian for dex data. gender,level, and all that doesn't matter. can offer the pokemon in my sig and pokerus.

Nesquik3D

<-- Want a DWF
I need a Meowth that has Limber and Hypnosis. PM me for offers.

dinosaurus

Cool Story, Broselia
Looking for a Meowth, preferably shiny, any level/gender.
Let me know if you're interested in a trade and what you'd like in return. :)

chyanneKupo

Dragon Trainer
Seeking Meowth obviously. Male prefered, but I'll take either.

Offering:
Zorua
Stunky
Solrock
Sandshrew
Pichu
Bulbasaur

PM if interested.
:)

TheeMuffinMan

Muffin Trainer
i have a persian that i can breed meowths, im looking for spinda, plusle, shellows or some other pokemon, btw ive got all kanto pokemon and unova pokemon soo yep.

.:NobleArcanine:.

Thoroughly Wicked
I am looking for a Meowth or any other poke in this tree for purposes of Pokedex completion. I have most starters and basic gen 5 pokes, PM me with any offers

Also don't bother asking for shinies or legendaries. I will laugh at you.

Britt

Collector!
I'm looking for a Meowth obtained from trading with Yancy; I started the game with the female player, so instead of getting a Meowth for my first trade, I ended up with a Mankey from Curtis. I'm not concerned with the nature, I'm just interested in that specific Meowth. If you have one for trade, I can offer a few miscellaneous shinies, a few different natured Zorua, starters, and a BUNCH of miscellaneous event Pokémon, depending on what you're looking for. Please PM me! Thanks!

nikko.ideator

2022 7801 5735
Hello. I need any derpy Meowth. I have plenty to offer; PM me for details.

Status
Not open for further replies.