• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#054 Psyduck / #055 Golduck

Status
Not open for further replies.

savage1267

Advanced Breeder
Hello.
I'm a pkmn breeder.
I've Prototyped Psyduck (now Golduck ;055; ) with--
Yawn, Soak and Synchronoise (the other move is Scald, but it doesn't matter).
I tried to make a video of my Golduck Prototype (we can call her "Simone") beating a rt 14 Audino and getting massive exp; but my skillz are not madd in that dept.
-r
PS:
If anyone wants a Yawn/Soak/Synchronoise (or just Yawn/Synchronoise; as Psyduck learns Soak at lvl 35 and Golduck learns it at lvl 37) Psyduck/Golduck ;055; .. plz pm me.
Also tell me if there are other combinations that will work well (a la Yawn/Dream Eater) and I'll look into it.
-=-

porkchop747

Looking for any UT Psyduck. Can be a really low level, doesn't matter to me.

redcharzard

Semi-competitive
I need a female dw Psyduck with any IVs, nature, and moves. I am offering any non-dw/non-legendary pokemon and any of the dw pokemon I have(they are listed in my signature.)

mew blue

Woo-hoo!pokemon!
Hi, I'm requesting a Psyduck. I don't care about anything, as long as its not hacked. These are the pokemon I will trade:
Porygon, Kabuto, Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Zorua, Solosis, Gothita, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip, Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup, Lapras, Vulpix, Tyrogue, Feebas, Beldum, Rotom, Spiritomb, Hippopotas, Stunky, Cranidos, Riolu, Combee, Tirtouga, Archen.

Pm me for offers, etc..

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Trading

Golduck - Level 57 - Timid - Male

B€ntley

Roll the Ice Dice
Looking for a Psyduck, DWf or not. I have battle items, rare berries, DWf females and some pokes from previous generations. PM me for an offer.

Edit: Got it.

Last edited:

Shiny Arcanine Trainer

i've got an Lv.1 Psyduck, Brave nature if anyone's interested? not fussy about what i get in return (as long as i don't have it yet lol).

Jivoo

Got a shiny golduck.. Pm me with offers

Yusaburu

trading psyduck for any pokemon from my wishlist

trainer_riamu

Ace Trainer
i have a lvl 100 shiny golduck, looking for shinies below lvl80, pm me with offers

Sheday

Patience is Virtue
I have a good level 100 Golduck with the moves Psychic and Hypnosis to offer. Please PM me.

i'm looking for a shiney psyduck for my friend! if anyone can please help me out PM me

devildog201306

Event Collector
looking for a shiny psyduck

Status
Not open for further replies.