• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#054 Psyduck / #055 Golduck

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombi

Breeder
Japanese shiny psyduck

Offering a legit jap shiny psyduck.

PM me offers.

RegiGuy

Highly competitive
Looking for an Iron Fist female Timburr :532:, an Intimidate female Scraggy :559:, Rough Skin female Gible ;443;, Skill Link female Mincinno :572:, Toxic Boost female Zangoose ;335;, Moody female Snorunt ;361;, Moxie female Pinsir ;127;, Moxie female Heracross ;214;, Reckless female Mienfoo :619:, Adaptability female Corphish ;341;, Mold Breaker female Druddigon :621:, Vital Spirit female Elekid ;239;, Vital Spirit female Magby ;240;, Water Absorb female Chinchou ;170;, Regenerator female Tangela ;114;, Reckless female Staravia ;397;, Run Away female Venonat ;049;, Rattled female Cubchoo :613:, Analytic female Elgyem :605:, Run Away female Caterpie ;010;, Sap Sipper female Girafarig ;203;, Swift Swim female Psyduck ;054;, Hydration female Lapras ;131;, Sap Sipper female Miltank ;241;, Rain Dish female Wingull ;278; , Simple female Woobat :527:, and Sap Sipper female Blitzle :522:.

If you have 3 of the above Pokemon, I will personally RNG breed you any breedable Pokemon there is and give it to you at level 1. If you want me to EV train it, that's 4 DWFs, and if you want me to eV train it and leve it up to lv 100, that's 5 DWFs.

Please check my Signature to see if I still need the Pokemon too :).

mtmaster

Does anyone by chance happen to have a legit DWF Psyduck or Golduck that they would be willing to trade and/or breed. I have several DWF Pokemon that I would be willing to offer up. I have the following DWF pokemon that I can breed and trade:

Igglybuff
Riolu
Shuckle
Togepi
Poliwag
Muuna
Spiritomb'
Siglyph
Swablu
Hondour
Nidoran(F)
Kabuto
Geodude
Cubone
Horsey
Difloon
Abra
Feebas
Bagon
Dratini
Eevee
Vulpix
Magikarp
Growlith
and Ralts

johnebert91

Breeder/Collector
I’m looking for a female of the first form of this Pokémon with their hidden ability. I can breed a few other DWFs. And I can breed any Pokémon with egg moves. PM if you want to make a deal.

elpsyduck

I really want a legit shiny psyduck. I only have pokemon black so I can give u reshiram or tornadus, I havent caught kyurem or the other 3 legendaries that look like horses and deer but I will if u want one of those instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.