• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#058 Growlithe / #059 Arcanine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talmier

Hi guys

I've just got a copy of white today and I am after a hatchie Growlithe.

If you have one to spare please let me know

Thanks

I can breed growlithes with close combat and morning sun. Some are born with ember as well. See wish list in sig. :)

PokaPoka

⚜Pokémon Sommelier⚜
Breeding growlithes w/ morning sun, flare blitz, close combat and iron tail :)

richm88

shiny hunter
i have about 60 growlithes and rather than release them i will trade them to people in return for a pokemon holding a moon,sun or thunderstone but it can be anything random.i have one with every nature,just pm me if interested

Lickilicky.my.Skitty

Since Red & Blue!
looking for Growlithe with Close Combat and Morning Sun on their moveset. Male please. Nature and ability does not matter as it will just be used for breeding a better one. ;058;

NamTom

I'm looking for a male growlithe.I will trade any of my pokemon except legendaries for it.PM me or reply back.My name is Thomas and my friend code is 1678 7268 0610

lilchun87

if anyone could help me out with a growlithe i'd appreciate it greatly i don't have much to trade except the starters(gen 1-5) eevee family togepi lucario and 1 ditto left. i have other pokemon but i believe those are my more valuable pokemon.

Bunface

Jewel Runner
Got a shedload of Growlithe from a breeding project I'm about to complete. VM me, I'll trade for any Pokemon I don't have in my Dex.

Lineaire

Need any Growlithe... PM me or VM me if there's anything in particular you want for it. ^^

Verus_Nox

Growlithe

Searching for a Lvl 10 or under M Growlithe. Trade if you have one

Smoke Monster

I have lots of growlithes to trade, I also have a Arcanine fully EV trained.

ebevan91

Looking for a Growlithe/Arcanine

lokistarwind

Let's Player
need a growlithe
offering
DW female:
smeargle
ralts
dratini
tentacool
poliwag
chansey
slugma
shuppet
vulphix
nidoran
mawhile
likatung
scyther
bagon
evee
abra
shinx
ladyba
miltank
yamma
buneary
sableye
pink shellos
ponyta
corphish
phany
mankey
Kangaskahn
surskit
stantler
larvitar
taillow
cacnea
marill

Egg move pokemon
dratini w/ exxtremespeed
larvesta w/ morning sun
deino w/ dark pulse
ralts w/ shadow sneak
timburr w/ mach punch and drain punch
feerorseed w leech seed and stealth rock
tentacool with rapid spin.

Samz

Dragon Tamer
Looking for any Growlithe. PM me, thanks!

EvilClone13

Looking for a Lvl 1 Untouched Flawless shiny Growlithe non nicknamed with morning sun and flare blitz! :)

DarkDragon635

Blaker Boy
looking for a male growlithe with the ability justified.have a shiny lucario lv 100.willing to trade.pm me any takers.good nature plz.(if possible)

EvilClone13

Hey just posting again! I really want a UT shiny lvl 1 growlithe with morning sun and flare blitz! I have ALOT to offer!

Byron V.

(AKA Abe)
yo! lookin for an adamant nature growlithe with good attack IVs and intimidate ability. Needs to be in a 4th gen game by the way sorry :/ will offer adamant/jolly gligars/skorupis with perfect attak/ speed IVs, and modest vulipxes and lapras with good spatk IVs. PM me if u have one, or if u want something else in return

Status
Not open for further replies.