• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#058 Growlithe / #059 Arcanine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for any growlithe at all. Nature, ivs and all that other stuff is not important. Pm me with what you want in return. Oh and any pokemon you want will be infected with the Pokerus virus as well so yeah...

vasu98

Looking for Growlithe.Pm/vm for offers.

Aaron277

Pokémon Breeder
Please could you help me out. My Pokémon White reset itself and I lost a lot of Pokémon that I've had throughout all my Pokémon games. I'm looking to replace my Growlithe that i've had since the GBA days of my childhood. I have nothing good to offer but hope someone could give me one.

looking for a near/flawless jolly growilthe with morning sun and close combat
offers in my sig

froobisu

I can breed growlithe for any pokemon in my signature, or any other reasonable offer.

Growlithe

I would like a growlithe please reply TN: Kalani FC: 2451 9645 1100 I love GOD too please respond thanks

Dancing Togekiss

I have a Ninetails lvl 50 for trade. Completly legit. I would like an Arcanine for it. It can be any level and any gender, I just need it for the national dex.

DaPanda

I'm looking for a adamant growelithe, willing to offer a adamant dw torchic for it. If not adamant, offering a charmander I guess

whodaname

Courage Over Fear
I am looking for a female growlithe with an adamant nature and also has a intimidate ablility, willing to offer any DW pokemon. thanks

dieverse510

have a few extra growlithe from breeding...if interested pm me

XCaptivehonorX

im looking for either an Arcanine or Growlithe Adamant. doesnt mater male or female UT plz if its not 252 in attack and speed and 4 in HP. PM with an offer

Jasond88

That lady is mine
Looking for a growlithe holding fire stone level 1 or similar. Will trade shiny Breloom

whodaname

Courage Over Fear
looking for male morning sun flare blitz growleith preferred adamant but doesnt matter, pm or vm i can offer any of my dw pokemon

Shoobie

Eeveelution Master
Have plenty of Growlithes with Wild Charge Flare Blitz and close combat, some Jolly nature. pm me if interested

Scizor2694

Fire Trainer
Looking for Growlithe, preferably jolly nature, and knows the moves howl/heat wave. pm to discuss a trade, thnx!

Scizor2694

Fire Trainer
Looking for a legit Shiny Arcanine, atleast level 50 with decent moves. pm me to discuss a trade. thx

Status
Not open for further replies.