• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#058 Growlithe / #059 Arcanine

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaKeRToN

I've got a Growlithe and Arcanine so PM me if you want one

Machomacho

I've got a bunch or Growlithe with Close Combat. PM if interested.

Last edited:

hiyy11

T.E.G Member.
Trading things in my sig for SHINY Growlithe. Any nature. Any IV. PM or VM me

Machomacho

I really need to get rid of my Growlithes with Close Combat. I will take anything.

Fructis

looking for any Growlithe

Have to offer:
- got at HeartGold: Almost everything and items.
- at Black: Movie 14 Victini UT, Zekrom SPR2012 Event,Arceus.
- at Black2: Not much, only the lastest Keldeo from event.

EspeonSaifer

Looking for a UT Growlithe with Justified and a nature that does NOT hinder special attack. PM me if you can help

Mustasiipi

Nose or GTFO.
Looking for the following pokémon (or their evolutions) with DW-abilitys, must be female (and the ones I want the most are in bold):

Magikarp, Lapras, Chinchou, Carvanha, East Sea Shellos, Ducklett, Venonat, Anorith, Burmy, Venipede, Poochyena, Absol, Purrloin, Sandile, Bagon, Blitzle, Shroomish, Mienfoo, Ponyta, Numel, Pansear, Spearow, Tropius, Staravia, Woobat, Deerling, Girafarig, Zigzagoon, Skitty, Seviper, Cranidos

What I have to offer:

DWs I can breed: Eevee, Vulpix, Murkrow, Growlithe, Trapinch, Shuppet, Slowpoke, Shuckle, Riolu, Swablu, Igglypuff, Shuckle, Sandshrew

Other DWs (untrained): Starmie (serious), Beldums, Bronzors, Drifblim (Naive, male)

PM if interested.

Last edited:

MitchIn3D

IV Breeder
i have a shiny adamant growlithe that i would be willing to trade to anyone who is interested. pm me with offers :)

Looking for a growlithe of any kind! Msg for a deal

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
I've got:

Adamant Arcanine with Flare Blitz Close Combat Morning Sun and Extremespeed. It is flawless and ev trained.

Message me with offers.

Frtkyjr

Hi im looking for a shiny Growlithe lvl 1 or max 20. PM me back if you have one to trade.

Machomacho

Still have those Growlithes with Close a combat that I want to get rid of. Will take anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.