• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#058 Growlithe / #059 Arcanine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm looking for a Growlithe - Doesn't matter what lvl or nature, I prefer to breed it and hatch it on trading anyway so it's under my name.
I can pretty much trade for any breed-able pokemon - pm for negotiations :)
Also looking for a Ralts.

Wilthea

Looking for a Growlithe, preferably a female one.
I want to breed my own Growlithes, but I prefer having a female that is from another country.

Please, PM me if you are wiling to trade me one. I don't have that much to offer though.

Zypha

whats up. i currently have some growlithes if anyones interested. pm me if interested

Ariel89

Sand Team Master
Hi,

Have all evolutions, so happy to trade for any of the following:

Female or UT:

Togetic/Togekiss (Modest)
Feebas/Milotic (Calm)
Torchic/Combusken/Blaziken (Adamant)
Trapinch/Vibrava/Flygon (Adamant)
Chansey/Blissey (Gentle)
Snorunt/Froslass (Modest)

Happy to hear other offers as well, so inbox me for more details.

Thanks

Ariel

Twiilere

Looking for male Growlithe with Close Combat, PM me. Would prefer Jolly nature, but not too picky. I have lots of Wish/Curse Eevees and a couple DWF Vulpix

Machomacho

I have experimented with Growlithe and now have Adamant zgrowlithes with Close Combat Morning Sun and Body Slam.

I would like a bred DWF Growlithe if possible.

johnebert91

Breeder/Collector
I’m looking for a female of the first form of this Pokémon with their hidden ability. I can breed a few other DWFs. And I can breed any Pokémon with egg moves. PM if you want to make a deal.

One Stick

Collector/ Breeder
Im a Growlithe breeder so if any one would want one to trade pm me thanks.

MitsarasArcanine

Dark Trainer
I'm looking for a male Growlithe with it's dream world ability. I can offer a shiny pokemon for it , just pm me and I'll answer as soon as possible.

furan1

Offering an adamant nature shiny growlithe 31/31/31/x/31/31 with intimidate and egg moves flare blitz, closed combat, and morning sun. Looking for DWF lileep, DWF gible, or DWF carvanha. PM me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.