• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#058 Growlithe / #059 Arcanine

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuty_pie98

Gallade Lover ♥
Looking for any Growlithe! PM me if you're interested!

Echleonus

Looking for a Growlithe, Adamant / Naughty nature. Don't care about egg moves.
Freshley hatched preffered.

The best I can offer is a Dreamworld Lickitounge :(
Cheers!

BaronAlberto

Im looking for any growlithe!!! offering zorua,febass,pain split duskull and lots more pm if interested!

character_fan

Hi everyone, I am really looking for a Growlithe ... I am willing to trade a:

-Heracross level 74 with stone edge, earthquake, close combat and megahorn
-Levanny level 74 with shadow claw, x-scissor, poison jab and leaf blade
-Butterfree level 74 with shadow ball, energy ball, psychic and bug buzz
-Poochyena level 53 with dig, sucker punch, crunch and DARK PULSE

My pokemon white friend code is: 1377 6684 3131 ... please feel free to private message me too if you guys like ... I really need a growlithe soon please!!

Last edited:

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Looking for:

Shiny Growlithe
- Perfect IV's
- Egg Moves
- No Nickname
- LEVEL 1
- Legit
- UT

A LOT TO OFFER!

xCyberx

Looking for a Growlithe/Arcanine. Can offer pretty much everything ouside of legends. PM me.

cbaby6

I really need a growlithe. I can offer bulbasaur, charmander, farfetch'd, golem, mr. mime, lickitung, nidoran male, tyrogue. also have others if you want.

Moltanic

OTTER MODE ACTIVATE!
Looking for a justified Growlithe, willing to trade: Zorua, Eevee, Turtwig, Charmander or any of the Unova starters. PM me if you are interested.

Edit: Scratch that.

Last edited:

DemonGT

Looking to get a Growlithe don't care to much about any fancy stuff, just want a legit low level Growlithe, don't really have to much to offer for it other then some tepigs, pichus, or archens. Just starting out so my collection is slacking.

R a g h u

Looking for any non-english female growlithe to breed a shiny with egg moves.Please PM me.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
I have Growlithe of all natures, shiny, egg moves DW etc etc

BUT I want a German/italian/french one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.