• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#058 Growlithe / #059 Arcanine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Th3Rookie

Rattatster
Looking for a growlithe,pm me what you want.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
People should stop being lazy and ignoring the posts above them...

Anyway; Still looking for European/Foreign language Growlithe - That means NO English, USA or Japanese.

I would like an adamant or jolly male Growlithe with morning sun. I really don't have anything to trade for it since I'm someone who is restarting B/W file and would just like a Growlithe for the beginning of the game. I am at the point of the game where I can trade btw. If anyone wants to just pm me...

PokemonFarmer

ThePokemonFarmer
Hello Everyone,

I have ten level 1 Growlithe with varying natures and at least one max IV (some have two). All of them know the move Iron Tail. If you are interested in one, please PM me. I do not care what you trade to me in return.

Thank you,

Jonathan

Emperor Empoleon

Honor of Kalos
I've got 8 Growlithe left, 4 with Morning Sun, the other 4 with Close Combat & Morning Sun. Not looking for anything in particular. PM if interested :]

JRB24

I am currently breeding lvl 1 growlithe. i can breed both male and female and also can breed growlithe having the ability justified, intimidate, or flash fire. I can also try to breed them moves of your liking but no guarantees. pm me and we can figure out a trade. if you dont have any great pokemon, dont worry, we'll work something out.

Rez?

looking for an arcanine, lvl 100

will trade:
lvl 100 rotom
lvl 100 hydreigon
lvl 100 vespiuqen
lvl 100 venusaur
lvl 66 sawk
lvl 73 haxorus
lvl 68 cloyster
lvl 1 Zorua
lvl 75 Kyurem
lvl 70 volcarona
lvl 70 landorus
phione egg
pm me

Last edited:

Ashriall

I have a Shiny Samurott I want to trade.

I am in need of Growlithe with Jolly/Adamant nature and a couple of others.

Please PM me on all night!

SweetTriniTrini

Dragon Tamer
i'm looking for a growlithe, lvl 1, nature and gender don't matter. i can offer a variety of pokemon from different generations in return. i'm online all the time so pm me if your interested!

Ryn

Growlithe Lover
MMing for a shiny Growlithe so I have plenty of Growlithes to trade. Looking for other gen starters and other gen pokemon in general that are hard to find in black and while. PM me and we can work something out. I'm not picky.

Status
Not open for further replies.