• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#058 Growlithe / #059 Arcanine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny Arcanine Trainer

I'm looking for:

GCEA #3 Growlithe, OTs: フクオカ, オ一サカ, ナゴヤ, サッポロ, トウキョ一, ヨコハマ, ID: 60114
Korean Battle Series 2009 Arcanine, OT: 배틀시리즈, ID: 06069

I have to offer:

NF Timid Keldeo (HP Ghost 70), F Naive Meloetta, F Timid Nobunaga's Rayquaza, S WSHMKR Jirachi, F DW Bulbasaur, NF (29 IVs in Spe) DW Torchic, & SF Japanese Ditto.

PM me for offers!

321orez

I'm looking for a Growlithe/Arcanine with Morning sun and flare blitz, preferably with an Impish/Bold nature, or any natures that are - SPATK if possible.

I have DW Female Eevee with wish/curse, Shiny RNG Charmander, Electrike, Vanillite, and Riolu.
I will trade more than 1 for it if it's the right nature

Last edited:
I'm looking for an Arcanine. It's one of the last 3 needed to complete my dex. MUST be Arcanine, I already have Growlithe, but no Fire Stone. Can offer ANY breedable pokemon. Am prepared to trade multiple pokemon for it.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
offering a shiny T masuda Method arcanine lv44 flame charge, close combat, solar beam, and extreme speed also she is quiet i am looking for other shines in return for her VM me offers or post in my shop saying i am interested in the arcane you advertised

thanks

Xeo Dragon

Looking for a shiny adamant growlithe lvl 1 UT. Close Combat egg move would be great, but not needed. Pm me to talk about trade

Rinzler

Looking for Growlithe for both my White and SoulSilver game. I don't have much to offer in SS, but in White I can offer Gen 1 and Gen 2 starters, Eevee, Zorua, Porygon, and Phione.

I've been playing Pokemon since I was a kid, but I'm new to the breeding stuff.

Cloudchild75

Magus lover
I'd like a female nicknameable dreamworld growlithe. I can now offer ev wiping services, and what's in my tradethread.

i'm looking for ANY female growlith please, i dont have much to offer so if anyone has any extras or giving any away for trade, please PM me?

elyk800

I am looking for a DWF Growlithe, with the Justified ability, adamant or jolly nature preferred, I have other dream world pokemon to trade.

Looking for a shiny flawless adamant growlithe/arcanine. I have many flawless legends/regular pokes to offer, as well as events. Please PM/VM me if interested :).

russano

grass trainer
Looking for a growling please. Fc russano 3955 4518 5733 black

draco4725

I'm looking for a Male Shiny Growlithe with the ability Flash Fire, an Adamant nature, the move Close Combat, High IVs, and preferably Level 1.
Send me a message if you have a Growlithe like this, stating what you would want in return.
I can also trade you a pokemon that has Pokerus. I Have three shiny pokemon that I can trade, a Tentacool, Noctowl, or Pawniard.

Last edited:

AlexanderHrtBrk

Ace Trainer
Looking for growlithe or arcanine to breed. I'm able to trade any starter Pokemon first evolution, eevee, and zoruas. Pm me

E Baus

Looking for a Female Growlithe with Flash Fire ability. Modest nature would be nice but any would be fine. Just hit me up and let me know what you'd be willing to trade it for.

Status
Not open for further replies.