• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#060 Poliwag / #061 Poliwhirl / #062 Poliwrath / #186 Politoed

Status
Not open for further replies.

avsimone

Magma Trainer
I just want a female poliwag/poliwhirl/politoed with the hidden ability. if anyone is willing to trade one pm me your friend code and I am willing to trade a level 100 hydreigon, any other dragon type, or either of the two 5th gen legendaries. if those don't appeal to you, I haave access to virtually any non-legendary, and a large number of the regular legendaries.

Bundalings

Sassy Breeder
Offering female Swift Swim Poliwag. I'm hunting for female Prankster Sableye, female Skill Link Minccino, female Marvel Scale Dratini, or male ExtremeSpeed Dratini. PM if interested.

I'm good now.

Last edited:

mogan3

Wanna trade
Have a shiny poliwrath pm me for offers

SpaceKappa

Hi, I'm looking for a Modest or Timid male Poliwag with the Dream World ability, or any female with the ability. I don't have much to offer in return, but I'd be very grateful for some help! Thank you!

Vice.Virtue

Epic Trainer
I'm looking for a dw politoad and vulpix, female only I can offer alot pm me please

ZelionX

I'm in need of a female DW Poliwag. I have a female DW Vulpix and Dratini to offer. PM if interested. Thanks

Starmie

Hi, I'm looking for a female Dream World Poliwag.

I am willing to trade a female dream world Vulpix or Eevee. Please Private Message me :)

Shadow_Latios

Boulder Trainer
Looking for a dream world ability poliwag
either bold with good ivs or female

Markasdarkas

Shiny Hunter!
Hiya everyone, Looking for a female dream world poliwag have loads of other dream world pokes for trade or really any other pokemon. PM and let me know! Thanks ;D

Does anyone have a female dw poliwag, poliwhirl, poliwrath, or politoed? I can offer a lot, so just ask!

TUItony

Looking for a timid poliwag with the DW ability so it will turn into drizzle when it evolves into politoad later on. I have A lot of Timburrs with drain punch and mach punch with all types of natures and abilities. LEt me know if interested!

JAMMER823

im looking for a DW female poliwag.i have a few DW guys i can offer like musharna,spoink,snover.i cal alos offer all starters 1st-5th gen(excludeing oshawott),zorua,elekid,magby & alot more pm if your interested & we can work something out

Corpit

Offering DW female (or male) Poliwags

Trading it for a DW female Bagon, any nature.

JAMMER823

Looking for a Evd Politoad Female that has the DW ability Modest or timid im offereing Shiny Evd Weavile Shiny Evd Metagross Shiny Evd Blaziken Shiny Evd Glaceon Evd Lucario Evd Infernape Evd Scizor Evd Dragonite and Events Movie 10 Entei and Raikou World09 Weavile and a Goon Scizor

Status
Not open for further replies.