• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#060 Poliwag / #061 Poliwhirl / #062 Poliwrath / #186 Politoed

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeatherHaxx

Mienshao For Uber!
Looking for a Politoed,
Able to form the rain,
For then my Swift Swim Floatzel,
Will truly bring the pain.
A Shiny I may offer,
If a shiny I do recieve.
My Samurott will be all yours,
for the Baby Blue Politoed of my dreams. <3

PM Me. Yeh. Shiny Samurott. Or other stuffs if it's not shiny.
Send me your wish list, I'll see what I've got :]

mick_1232001

Home found.

Last edited:

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Hey,

I'd really like a Poliwrath!

I've a lot to trade, so PM me if you have one for trade and give me an idea what you want for it :)

Thanks!

bulber

Prof. Pokerus
I've got DW Female Vulpixes (bred).

I'm searching for a DW Female Poliwag and the Power Items.

PM me with offers.

anderdan

Pokebreeder
I could really use some help evolving my poliwhirl (and haunter) if someone would have the time I'd really appreciate it! :)

@fsmr@

Looking for a female Poliwag with Swift Swim,
I have Dark Pulse Deino and Zorua with good natures. PM me if you're interested.
Also, I can breed Female DW Vulpix.

Last edited:

MungoBruh

Looking for drizzle politoed with a Calm/Gentle nature. Shiny would be nice but not needed, send me a PM of what you would like in return.

Duxk

Looking for a Drizzle Politoed have Jolly Croagunks with your choice of Ability. Really would like this poke to help me make a rain team

Serane

Pokeman Breeder
I have a few Poliwag with Water Sport. male and female, I can also breed DW female Poliwag. looking for any DW females I don't have, shinies, and evolution items (King's Rock, Incense etc..) PM if interested.

TFTaylor

I have Dream World Poliwags, looking for Dream World Abra - Female

aissati11

'm looking for a Poliwag. I can't offer verry much becaus i just start playing.

Offer:
Any Unova Starter
Any Kanto Starter
Any Johto starter
Turtwig

PM me!

SubwayBossZenn

Since I am new to all this I dont know how much I can offer but I do have some items (though non from Battle-Subway) that I can trade for. I also have DW females Lickitung Lotad and Rattata -.-
*edit* DW female Poliwag please!

Ezro

I would like to have a Dreamworld poliwag, (female)
I can offer all starters, phione, zorua, and palkia and dialga
PM me if you can help me

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
I have Poliwag, Poliwhirl & Poliwrath for trade. Only been used for a Dex Entry.

Want Pokemon from Gen II, III & IV I don't have. Check my Shop or PM me. Thanks.

LBW327

Sith Migraine
DW Poliwag

Looking for any female in the Poli- family with their DW ability, PM for offers. I will offer a LOT for one.

elyk800

Looking for a DW Poliwag, will offer anything I have, name your price. DW females that I have are Vulpix, Lickitung, and Taillow.

Status
Not open for further replies.