• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#060 Poliwag / #061 Poliwhirl / #062 Poliwrath / #186 Politoed

Status
Not open for further replies.

isshoni

Let us begin
I have plenty of spare female DW Poliwag if someone's interested.

UnoDS

I'm looking for a Female DW Poliwag (or a timid/modest male), working towards the points, but its going slow... PM me with what you want in return.

Last edited:

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Looking to trade a Politoed for a Slowking or Slowpoke holding a King's Rock. I can do tradebacks.

Which reminds me - I'm offering both of their pre-evolutions, female, with Hidden Abilities.

ZelionX

I need a female DW Poliwag. I've got a female DW Vulpix and Dratini to offer. PM me if you're interested.

B-Dawg47

I would really appreciate it if someone could trade me a female dreamworld poliwag, or any of the evolutions.

Eats_Mice

check my sig. im currently breeding DW poliwags

I would really love if somebody could get me aSwift Poliwag, but sadly, I have nothing to offer but some starters :'(

Eats_Mice

Check ny SIG for trades thanks!

Eats_Mice

I would really love if somebody could get me aSwift Poliwag, but sadly, I have nothing to offer but some starters :'(
Do you have female squrtle?

Saiffer

\/\/007!
I would GREATLY appreciate a female swift swim poliwag. I have a few possible trade-able pokemon. Please PM me if anyone is interested in trading me one.

Pengyzu

Looking for a legit female dw poliwag (and dw vulpix) with any nature. I can breed pokemon with specific natures, soul silver has a bigger selection than my black. Pm me to know if I have that specific pokemon you would want :) I'm new to here by the way

ruthenium

I'm looking, like everyone there, for a poliwag or any of his evolutions comming from the dream world FEMALE
I can trade lvl 100, shinys,legendary, or anything you want i have :)
If you are interest , please Pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.