• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#060 Poliwag / #061 Poliwhirl / #062 Poliwrath / #186 Politoed

Status
Not open for further replies.

hydrosss

Looking for female DW poliwag. I can offer any starters, extremespeed dratini, DW dratini, or other things such as legendary dogs/birds, etc. from past gens if you'd like something else. PM if interested.

I have a ton of female DW poliwags pm me soon otherwise i might release some cuz box space is at a premium for me.

Pikawho?

(five15)
I've got female dw poliwag up for trade. I'm currently breeding for a good one for my own purposes so I have quite a few to trade.

I'd like a dw female in return (preferably something I don't have) but if you don't have one a generic pokemon will do since I've got no problem giving these guys away.

I'm breeding Bold ones so that'd be the default nature you'd get (although I can see if there are other options.

Message me and I'll see what I can do.

Edit: No longer making this offer, atm. I haven't had time to breed more and the "extra females" I had have been traded off. So for the time being this offer isn't being made.

Last edited:

Hatsune Miku

LF:a female or male DW shiny Poliwag,Poliwhirl or Politoed.
PM me so we can work out a deal. I have great shinies and events

Curvee

|-PokemonMaster-|
Hello. :3 I can freely breed Female DW ability Poliwag. X3 Just PM me with offers and I'll see If I am interested~ !!

woogfroo

Although I don't have hundreds of female DW Poliwags anymore, I still have more than enough to trade as of August 20th.

Most have modest or bold natures.

PM me if you'd like to take one! Any decent offer accepted! (Lillipup = maybe, Patrat = NO.)

I can attach a King's Rock or Water Stone for extra.

Last edited:

fudgeebar7

hi im looking for a female dw poliwag. i can offer dw gligars dw dratini. shelder with rock blast. scraggy with DD icepunch zen headbutt and drain punch. pm me if your interested.

XGlaceX

#YOLO
Offering a DW FLAWLESS shiny evd politoed with eggmove encore able to offer.

I am looking for UT flawless shinys in return. Pm me if you have anything you think worth.

Leafylee

Currently searching for and UT shiny poliwag on a 4TH GEN game, posting here as i can offer lots off my 5th gen games, don't really have anything on 4th gen to offer, simply searching to use it as a starter

Master_of_grass

War Never Changes
Looking for DW female Poliwag (Bold) and DW Female Vulpix (Timid or Bold) offering Shiny UT timid Dialga with Good IVs, Shiny Naive UT Totodile with DD and Ice Punch and Shiny Adamant Tyranitar

groovygrovyle

we are not amused
drizzle politoad please
not bothered about moves,ev's and iv's.as long as it has pretty good speed.

can offer:
if hacked by AR:
anything

if not hacked,but from gts:
kinda ev trained level 47 emboar(but has a wierd nickname that i cannot change)
level 21 snivy (named anaconda,cannot change)
japanese level 35 metapod

ev trained:
grumpig ( i think,but pretty sure)

migrated,but not ev trained:
level 45 lugia
level 61 dragonite

pm me if interested.friend code in sig.

Dhoulmagus

Will trade a Lv.100 female Hydreigon w/naive nature for a female Politoed w/Drizzle ability. As long as the Politoed is female and has Drizzle then I don't care about what moves, EVs, or IVs it has. Anyone willing to trade can find my FC in my sig.

Stylinson

I can breed female DW poliwags. Im looking for any female dream wold pokemon that i dont alredy have, or anything with pokerus. VM me(i dont like using PMs) and we can work something out.

R4d0mXH3r0

OHKO in 2 moves.
by any chance could i get a politoed dw, i have a DW of every evee evolution and will breed to nature

AnalogTrash

I'm new here so if I'm posting this in the wrong location, I'm sorry but it seemed fitting.
I'm looking for someone to help me evolve one of my Poliwhirls into a Politoed. If needed I can provide compensation that can be discussed in a private message.

Toxicated92

Water Expert
BOLD - MODEST - TIMID
i have loads of these male & female DW poliwags available for trade
so have a look at my trade shop and see if you have any of my wants, or i'l looking for :
egg move pokemon i dont have
Non-USA/UK dittos :D

Roxas.XIII

Shredder
Looking for a modest female DW Poliwag, offering shinies! Please PM me for offers:D

Willing to trade any 2 Pokemon in my shop for a near flawless, Timid Swift Swim Poliwag with HP Electric.

Thats a lot of requirements. x.x

Status
Not open for further replies.