• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#060 Poliwag / #061 Poliwhirl / #062 Poliwrath / #186 Politoed

Status
Not open for further replies.

PanOne

Aquatic apprentice
looking for dream world politoad female, i dont have much please pm me

TeeWexRawr

Wold's Wust Twaina
I'm looking for a Dream World Female Poliwag or its evolutions. I want to breed one for my sister for her birthday.

I have these female Dream World pokemon for trade: Nidoran F, Lickitung, Swablu, Murkrow, Dratini, Vulpix, Exeggcute, and Slowpoke. I also have Dream World Tauros, UT Jolly Mienfoo w/Baton Pass, UT Modest Petilil, UT Timid Zorua w/ Dark Pulse, UT Timid Deino w/Dark Pulse, UT Adamant Golett w/Iron Fist, UT Bold Feebas w/Swift Swim, UT Timid Volcarona, UT Modest Litwick, UT Adamant Darumaka and I'm offering Rare Candies.

I also have these Evolutionary stones for trade: Dawn Stone, Thunderstone, Waterstone, Shiny Stone, Sun Stone, Fire Stone, Leaf Stone, Moon Stone and a Dusk Stone.

Guiman

Abra Master
looking for a DW polietoad or pre evos . PM me for offers.

endgame200

i'm looking for a dream world politoad for breading if you guys are willling to offer one

Darkrulerjoe

I have a female Poliwag for trade if anyone wants to trade for 1. Just leave me a message. I'm looking for DW of the pokemon in my signature, if you have 1 of those pokemon and need a DW female Poliwag then leave me a message.

du1387

Exploring Sinnoh
seeking DW poliwag. PM with what you'd like.

Szadek

Breeder/EV Trainer
If anyone has a male japanese or other language poliwag...I'd really appreciate it. Also, I can make DW Poliwags

Master_of_grass

War Never Changes
Looking for DW female poliwag and vulpix can trade shiny Larvesta, Larvitar with DD and Gible with Outrage

headwing45

Expert RNGer
Looking for: Swift Swim Poliwag (Level 1, MUST BE FEMALE) breed at level 1, IV's and Nature are not important.

Have to offer: Female Marvel Scale Dratini breed at level 1 (Untouched) with Extremespeed, Adamant Nature and has 31 IV's in speed.

You can also look at my Sig for Pokemon I have to offer

Thank you!

Edit: Got one

Last edited:

PanOne

Aquatic apprentice
looking for female swift swim poliwag

Team Legend's Dragonite

W1nN!n6 you mad o.0?
I'm looking for a modest dw poliwag with these IVs

30 Atk / 30 SpA / 3 Spe

Pm me if you have/ can breed this for me and I'll trade a masterball, and a Japanese event suicune ut

RainaXainne

Balanced Trainer
I need Politoed for my pokedex though I don't have a King's rock at the moment. If someone can trade me one, or a Poliwhirl with a King's rock, I can trade it back. Otherwise I really don't have much to offer. PM me if you can help

Name Raina
FC 2237 4139 7919

fireice

got a bunch of female DW poliwag check my sig for what I want. Or make an offer as just because its not listed doesn't mean I don't want it.

SolomonPiper

Pokemon Blue Veteran
Looking for a DW female Poliwag. I can offer pokerus, can also EV train pokemon if provided with a parent 'mon (unless something is arranged prior). Really need this, please guys :)

Kinzale

Possibly a Person
I will trade a level 100 Blaziken for a DW Politoed
Please PM me if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.