• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#060 Poliwag / #061 Poliwhirl / #062 Poliwrath / #186 Politoed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keera

Eeveelution Fanatic
Edit: Got the Politoed; thank you!

Last edited:

tg4l

I need a Dw poliwag, doesn't matter what gender, i can offer m/f kabuto or omanyte, i can breed some larvatar and provide a Keldo

Jivoo

Hi,

I can breed dwf poliwag. Pm me if interested!

Averuuh

Wanted: Dream World ♀ Poliwag.

Edit: Trade complete :) Thanks Jivoo.

Last edited:

Vinjal

PM me with an offer if you got a female swift swim poliwag, polywhirl or what have you. We can work out some sort of deal. With thanks and all that!!

TheFinalCountdown

Shuckle in Disguise
I have six Poliwag and one Poliwhirl up for trade. The natures of this group are all over the place X3, but they are useful for rounding out that Pokedex I suppose.

Vinjal

Thanks to the federation for the pokemon. Offer closed

ghost7512

Can anyone trade me a poliwag with swift swim thats a female if so plz message me

pokemonblack2_EF

Shiny Hunter/Breeder
Does anybody have a dream world politoed thats female if you do i have plenty of pokes and you can see what you want

bboy critical

Breeder =]
DWF Poliwags now available in my shop !!!
the link to my shop is in my sig
feel free to visit for all your breeding needs =D

Drago-99

Hey, I'm in the market for a DW Vulpix, DW Poliwag, and a DW Carvanha. Female would be most ideal, I don't care about IVs. I can offer any starters or I can breed a wide variety of others. Message me and let's make a deal.

Sticks

Have legit max speed and S.Atk dreamworld poliwags. Male and female.

Trading for and dreamworld dratini, preferably female.

Keera

Eeveelution Fanatic
I know I've already posted on this page, so I hope this isn't against the rules :c It's for something different, though (I already got the Politoed.. should probably edit that after this).

I was on a DWF Poliwag breeding spree last night, and I now have 6 DWF Poliwags and 9 DWM Poliwags (among a few normal ability ones. I can give those out, too).

Edit: I got the Togepi, but I still have a lot of DW (M and F) Poliwags to trade.
You can see the natures and stats and moves and stuff of the ones I have in my shop linked in my sig. I'll be interested in trading for any DWFs I don't have.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.