• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#060 Poliwag / #061 Poliwhirl / #062 Poliwrath / #186 Politoed

Status
Not open for further replies.

a cat

Looking for DW Poliwag. PM me!

Redmudkip

Battle Engineer
Looking for female DW Poliwag. I have female DW vulpix to trade.

a cat

Still looking for DW Poliwag. PM me!

Cloudchild75

Magus lover
Does someone have a DW ability male I can breed with my female poliwag for her ability? Bold preferred. I can trade all sorts of stuff. Ask. Have mew, jirachi...

Need a Female poliwag with swift swim. Don't care if it's shiny, don't care about EVs, IVs, or nature. I would prefer it to not be a hack or clone. I like to create my own... creations (for lack of a better term). I'm not a competitive player, just a guy who likes battling with his friends and I need the drizzle

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Looking for Female DW Poliwag
Offering Female DW Bagon.
PM me
Trade complete!

Last edited:
I need a Dream World modest Poliwag or whirl or toed,

I have all of the starter pokemon, a latias, a larvesta with morning sun, tornadus and thundurus new formes, deino with dark pulse, ect. if you need any pokemon contact me. thank you.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
I have a spare female Swift Swim Poliwag taking up room in my PC, and would like to get rid of it. If you have what I'm looking for in my signature, it's yours.

AschLione

Hey, I'm seeking a female swift swim poliwag, and can offer up basically any of the 649 existing pokemon, although id like to have it be reasonable.

Robintjeuhhh

I'm looking for a female swift swim poliwag/poliwhirl/poliwrath or a drizzle politoed

I have to offer:

- Shiny Watchog
- Shiny Cofagrigus
- lvl 1 Bold nature Milotic, ability: Marvel Scale (perhaps for EV training)
- lvl 1 Adamant nature scyther, ability: Technician (perhaps for EV training, can give it metal coat for trading)
- Thundurus

Shiny Froslass

Blood Magic
Im trading a Shiny Flawless DWF Poliwag with Swift Swim. PM me if interested.

swhannell

Hi there,

I am looking for a female poliwag/poliwhirl/poliwrath/politaod with its hidden ability. Any nature or level.

I have the following to offer; female Bagon (hidden ability), Charizard (Timid), Latios, shiny Hydreigon (Jap), Ludicolo (timid nature, perfect moveset inc giga drain), Dragonite (hidden ability).

PM me if you have it.

gotname

hi
i am also looking for a female dream world poli-anything
PM me for a trade (I'm new and don't have much but i can produce DWF gilsor or some gible)

Maxxamous

I want any gender of a poliwag, poliwhirl or politoed with the dream world ability. I have some legendaries and such that i might be willing to negotiate with if anyone is interested. all i need is this last pokemon for my team.

I have a DWF riolu, mantine and hariyama. I also have a legit modest articuno (all the way from leaf green), bashful shaymin from oak's letter, Calm zapdos (also from leaf green), a victini without fusion bolt, fusion flare, and V-create and a bunch of phiones. I would really like to get this poliwag if you have one. :)

Last edited:

alexfirefist6

i can breed dwf poliwags, i don't shoot for to high since i really don't know the value of dwf poliwags but legendaries would be awesome, just send me a pm of what you offering i'm also interested in dwf eevee, and ditto.

Last edited:
Looking for FDW Poliwag. Offering FDW Breloom/Shroomish.

Status
Not open for further replies.