• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#063 Abra / #064 Kadabra / #065 Alakazam

Status
Not open for further replies.

alesana64

Steel Trainer
im looking for a DW female abra, willing to offer a tru arceus, NZ jirachi, movie darkrai, DW femal eevee, and female DW poliwag. pm me if your interested.

Also looking for a dw abra. Not much to trade though

Shoobie

Eeveelution Master
Have a few spare abras available, some timid. pm if interested

ebevan91

Looking for any Abra.

PM me.

willythehippie

I'm looking for a Kadabra. If anyone has an extra one, just chilling in a box somewhere, I would greatly appreciate recieving one.

ihateninjabears

The Doctor
I'm looking for a female DW Abra or any evolution of Abra. I have few legendary Pokemon and few shin Pokemon that I am willing to trade for it. PM me with what you want and let's trade soon

Ricky_Ragger

Looking for a DW female Abra, only thing good I can offer is a Female DW Poliwag and some non DW starters.

PM if your interested, thanks. :D

DarkGanta

Pokemon Trainer
want an abra/kadabra. have these to offer: all starters except piplup, caterpie, bellsprout, ghastly, exeggcute, eevee, mime jr., dratini, mareep, pichu, misdreavus, elekid, ralts, and spiritomb so PM with offers. :)

Kansas_Rocks!

Awesomeness Trainer
I am looking for a shiny timid DW Abra. It has to be UT, and the IVs need to be 31/30/31/30/31/30 for HP Fire. I have plenty to offer, just ask what I have.

EDIT: Trade completed!

Last edited:
looking for dw abra F

DarkGanta

Pokemon Trainer
have Abra to trade, see signature for details and PM me please :) also take Firestones/Waterstones/Thunderstones/Leafstones/Moonstones/MetalCoat

rotomaton

desperate for a femele DW abra, willing to trade any non event pokemon (i have every pokemon except event ones) including any end game legendaries from any gen. PM m and we'll wor something out ^^

Zequki

Too Pro
Looking for dw f abra. PM wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.