• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#063 Abra / #064 Kadabra / #065 Alakazam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalytera

Team Synergist
I have a DWF Abra for any of those looking. PM with offers =].

apathyzeal

CONSUME
Guess what? I'm looking for a DWF Abra, as well.
Can trade DWF Gible, Gligar, Tropius, Dratini, Pokerus. Feel free to make a request too if you're looking for something else.
edit: obtained

Last edited:

stevenkra

hello first time posting on here just wondering ifsome one could help me out i am looking for a dream world abra/kadabra/alakazam (with magic gaurd) i am ofering pretty much anypokemon that can be caught (including shiny,nature and anylevel) can ev train in whatt ever you need and can put almost any item that can be gotten through normal game play or i will trade multiple normal pokemon please private message me for any other infomation

i have all generation games between me and my mate we both have games were willing to restart for the trade can have pokemon ready for you with in 3 days of contacting me....

Looking for a Jolly natured, level 1 Abra. Would like a shiny if anyone has one. I've got shinies and other pokemon to trade, just pm/vm me.

elyk800

Looking for a dream world female Abra, with a timid nature and max speed/special attack IV's. Please let me know what you would like in return, and PM me.

I have a few event legendaries, shiny Zebstrika, shiny Golbat, and these Dream World Females:

Vuplix
Taillow
Lickitung
Poliwag
Mareep
Lotad
Kangaskhan
Nidoran
Stantler
Exeggcute
Hoppip
Oddish
Farfetch'd
Doduo
Shuppet
Smoochum
Slugma
Caterpie
Illumise

Darkrulerjoe

Trading DWF Abra's. I can also give it Skill Swap & Guard Swap if you'd like. Leave me a pm with your offers (Wants are in my signature)

If you'd Like, I could trade you a Female DW Abra and a Normal Abra with Skill Swap & Guard Swap (If you wanted to breed it onto him yourself for the right Nature/IV's)

iqgoldmine

i can get you an alakazam for a magby. my fc is 5458 3317 8277. tell me when you want to trade.

fireice

got a bunch of female DW poliwag check my sig for what I want. Or make an offer as just because its not listed doesn't mean I don't want it.

fireice

seeing DWF female ABra

Can offer DWF such as Dratini, Bagon, Vulpix, Poliwag, Tangela, Eevee, Nidoran, Magicarp

Jimez

Looking for an Abra myself for my game. Can't offer much, but what i can offer is below.

If anyone has a copy of SoulSilver/HeartGold and White or Black 2 i can assist. In return for helping me acquire an Abra, you can have one as well. What the plan is, is for me to catch 2. Trade them over to you then trade them over to White/Black 2 where i shall take 1 back. Leaving you with 1 for your own game. If thats possible, then thanks in advance.

Raian Cryos

Water, Ice & Steel
Looking for DWF Abra.

Offering: DWF: Alomamola, Dratini, Slugma, Drowzee, Lickitung, Surskit, Smoochum
Events: Timid Genesect (also have an unclaimed one if you prefer a different nature), several TRU Regigigas, a couple of each of the Gamestop Shiny Johto Trio, Celebi, Jirachi, Darkrai, Victini (252 Att/252 Spe)
Other: Pokerus, All starters, pretty much any item.

Also accepting DWF Oddish.

Thank you. :D

FC White-2495 1787 9498
FC White2-0734 2636 7123

biz

looking for timid/jolly abra with synchronicity or any other poke with synchronize ability and those natures

beetredknob

Troll of Tanas
Looking for DWF Abra. Have dwf gligar, dratini, and bagon as well as pokerus. I also have many other pokes up for trade. Pm me with offers.

Ezriel

Looking for DWF Abra! Trading for anything that you might want. I have bread starters and such, also have B2 exclusives. Hit me up. Just needs to be DWF with the (Dream World) ability, nothing else. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.