• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#063 Abra / #064 Kadabra / #065 Alakazam

Status
Not open for further replies.

penelope

LI0NSLICER
breeding abras, need duskull but will take anything interesting.

BarrettFTW

Looking for an abra, any will do, can offer anything from my sig

Braxe

Need a Careful natured Synchronizer

If anyone out there has a Pokemon (any Pokemon) that has a careful nature with Synchronize let me know. Am willing to trade between 4th and 5th gen.

Cooliodud

im looking for any abra. pm me please :)

I'm looking for a Female, Modest Abra/Kadabra/Alakazam. IV/EV/Level doesn't matter. I can trade UT Timid Male Zorua's with 31 IV's in Sp.Atk (And two other random stats) and the egg moves Extrasensory and Dark Pulse, pm please

bushie

hey i'm breeding abras i'm using jap ditto so there's a possibility of shiny. i can breed abras with egg moves toxic and psychic pm me would accept poke or items ex protector,evo stones

rgeorge1620

Looking for Abra or any part of it's evolutionary chain for the Pokedex. I can offer almost all starter Pokemon plus Zorua and many old gen Pokemon so please PM me. I also have Pokerus.
Peace

Last edited:

NicSmitty

I have a legit caught shiny Alakazam lvl 18. willing to trade for good offers.

Have a level 59? Alakazam that i dont really need PM if you want it.

Levant

Cocoon Master
Looking for a female Abra, can offer what's in my sig.
EDIT: Found Trade

Last edited:

Bradshaw

Veteran
I'm looking for a Timid pokemon with Syncronize. It can be Abra/Kadabra/Alakazam or any of the Pokemon that can have it. The Timid/Sync combo is what I'm after.

I'm offering any starter, most non-legendary version exclusives, Zorua w/ Dark Pulse, Deino w/ Dark Pulse, and female DW Pokemon. I have Nidoran, Murkrow, Oddish, Poochyena, Shinx, and Ponyta.

Jester073

Fire Starter
Have a shiny abra lv 5 with quirky nature. Would like shiny starters but mostly lookin for piplup, totidile, mudkip, bulbAsaur, chikorita or turtwig. Pm me for offers

NaturalTrainer

NCTHUJ Dragon GL
Looking for a fresh Abra. I don't care about natures or IV's and all of that stuff. I am willing to trade most any Gen.5 Pokemon you need me to catch. I also have some other Gen Pokemon up for offer. PM me if you can help me!

tummy95

Looking for an Abra/Kadabra/Alakazam. Preferably Timid nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.