• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#063 Abra / #064 Kadabra / #065 Alakazam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zequki

Too Pro
Anyone have a female DW abra? PM me a list of wants. I can do most egg moves.

narceo3

Looking for a female DW Abra to trade. PM me for details. I have a lot of pokemon from every generation to trade, including all starters.

G.man

Observer
Looking for a male Kadabra with psycho cut, any nature is fine but it must have psycho cut!

pm me with requests

agustix87

hi guys, im new here i was wondering if someone can trade me a female abra with dw ability thx see ya

transistorbrains

Pokemon Trader
I have 19 abras I need to get rid of. All are level one and know teleport, psyshock, and psychic. I would prefer a pokemon I don't have, but make me an offer. I have the following natures:

careful
impish
hardy
quirky
quiet
serious
rash
docile
brave
relaxed
naughty
lonely
bold

xconv1ctx

Connoisseur of Cool
I'm looking for a DW female Abra. Please PM for legendaries list or request.

~Amethyst~

Lookin for an Adamant Synchronizing Abra (or any other adamant synchronizing pokemon)
PM ME

Last edited:

TheGingerbreadMan

<-It's Flat!!!
Need Female Abra w/ Dream World ability: Magic Guard. Prefer Timid Nature if possible. PM me plz

shinymanmick

Too Good For Words
looking for a alakazam with flawless IV's in sp.attack and speed

will trade big

Lockette

Competitive Player
Trading status: Hiatus.

Last edited:

abdulmuhsee

Looking for Japanese (or other non-english) Abra, Kadabra or Alakazam.

Offering EV-Trained, Adamant Hitmontop, 252 HP, 252 Attack, 6 Sp. Defense, 30 IVs in HP, Attack, Defense, and Sp. Defense, moveset Fake Out/Mach Punch/Bullet Punch/Hi-Jump Kick, Adamant and Technician.

Also offering Dream World female Gible or Bagon.

Iwz8472

Looking to trade for a DW abra, lvl 1, modest nature, any gender, offering several trained 100s, several legendaries, and several rare-bred pokes. PM for what i have. examples include Giratina, Electivire, dark pulse deino.

MTeriyaki

im looking for a abra with the abiltity magic coat
and itd have to be modest or timid ^___^
i have pkrs. oshawotts. snivys. zoruas. eevees. rotoms. evo stones. etc...
pm me ^.^

drummrboy101

I can do rare candies or evo stones if you're still looking to trade. I can also rng flawless pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.