• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#066 Machop / #067 Machoke / #068 Machamp

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can give you a lot of the Pokemon you want for Machop.

If you breed me a Machop with Ice Punch, Bullet Punch, Adamant Nature and the No Guard ability, what would you want for that? I have a lot of non hacked shinies including a level one (no EVs) Onamyte.

Vendidurt

« Breeder »
im looking for a machop of any nature, gender, etc.

i can offer ditto or some eggmove pokes in my sig. right now i have some strong Foongus with Growth.

wdistance

I am looking for a Machamp. I can offer starters, or most of the Pokemon that are not in my signiture.

pika40607

looking for a machop of any kind.

i dont have much, but i can offer some items, and im starting to breed some ferroseeds

if you could help me out, i'd appreciate it, thx!

DagDog62

Inexperienced Oldie
Anyone got a newly hatched Machop? Willing to trade all starters, or a Vullaby for one.

Hobbes36

I have multiple legit No Guard, Adamant Machops with Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch and Bullet Punch. DM/VM with offers.

Wade3

ASAP Fancys
Need any female machop. PM me quick please!

Looking for a:

Machop

Egg moves: ice punch and bullet punch

Flawless IVS (all 31's)

Adamant Nature

No guard ability.

UT mandatory. Shiny if possible but not necessary.

Or

Machamp

EVs: 240 HP / 248 Atk / 16 SpD / 4 Spe

No guard ability. Adamant Nature. Flawless

Payback, Dynamic Punch, Ice punch, and bullet punch.

Again shiny if possible.

In return, I am offering:

UT shiny Totodile

Adamant

Egg moves Ice punch and dragon dance

IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/29

I can also throw in something else. PM me back. Thanks

cuty_pie98

Gallade Lover ♥
I'm looking for a low-level Machop (preferably with a good moveset). PM me with offers!

Kansas_Rocks!

Awesomeness Trainer
Does anyone want a shiny brave machoke, which i won't attach with an everstone, effectively giving you a shiny machamp if you do, pm me

Pinsther

I'm looking for a legit Machop/choke/champ with Metronome. Any will do. Nature, stats, level - none of that matters. Just so long as it has Metronome. And is legit.
I can offer pretty much any non-legendary/event with any nature you might want. Just ask if you have what I want! Please PM, and thanks!

thejt

Everyday Im Shufflin
Offering:
~Shiny Machamp ;068; Lv 100. Not named.
IV's: 31/31/29/21/14/3
Brave nature| Guts.
58 HP EV's, 252 Attk,100 Defense, 100 SpDef.
-Cross Chop (8) -Dynamicpunch (8)
-Retaliate (8) - Earthquake

Wanted: Check my shop for what I have and/or what I want. Link is in my signature.

Youngster_Joey

Better in HD!
I need a female Japanese Female Machop. Any will do. Need it for MMing. Offering any 2 normal shinys or 1 legendary shiny from my shop! Pm me please!

DONE!

Last edited:

Galux

machop

Hey I have machop pm if you want one because I really want to make 50 trades because apparently you get another master ball if you make 50 trades

heiiumzz

Pokemon Master
Looking for any machop.. Pm me if interested.. Offering high.. :)

lucaflo

looking for a normal machop
I can give you bagon, gible, abra, gastly and every starter
just pm me if you are interested ;)

heiiumzz

Pokemon Master
Looking for Flawless shiny and jolly Machamp..
Offering others flawless shiny pokemon.
May offer multiple :)

Status
Not open for further replies.