• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#066 Machop / #067 Machoke / #068 Machamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

lprulez

Still looking for a Machop/Machoke/Machamp.
I got some shinies and legendary pokemon to offer.
Message me to negotiate a deal.
Thank you.

nandamaung

Need a Machop. No other requirements. Just a Machop will do. PM/VM for offers please.

minusthe764

Have female dw machop not looking for much just any part of the electabuzz or magmar line. Will also accept offers of female dw's I don't have, but of course would prefer electabuzz or magmar. PM with offers

DW Females I currently have Spoink, Bagon, Rhyhorn, Smoochum, Mr. Mime, Mawile, Meditite, Phanpy, Kangaskhan, Houndour, Yanma, Hoppip, Machop, Duskull, Trapinch, and Banette

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Trading

Machop - Level 1 - Modest - Male
Machamp - Level 28 - Rash - Male

Verus_Nox

Machop

Got a Lvl 10 or under Male Machop? PM me for a trade

SwiftGrovyle

Official POTW Fact Checker
Have an adamant Machop with elemental punches, and no guard.
See what I want in my sig. \/ \/ \/ \/

LordLucario21

Pokemon Veteran
I've got a DW Machoke Lvl 32 with an ok nature up for trade. PM me with offers, Fc is in my sig

xXTreyXx

looking for a male machop for nat dex i can breed most gen 5 pokemon
and some gen 1 pokemon pm for details

pokemans1

Looking for a female machop with good IVs. Can offer female dw dratinis with atleast 31hp ivs

vasu98

Looking for any level, nature and gender Machop.Pm/vm for offers.

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
Offering:
  • Machop(F) - Quirky - Guts - Lv.1 - (ThunderPunch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch)
  • Machop(M) - Serious - Guts - Lv.1 - (ThunderPunch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch)
  • Machop(M) - Bashful - No Guard - Lv.1 - (ThunderPunch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch)
  • Machop(F) - Adamant - No Guard - Lv.1 - (ThunderPunch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch)

Wanted:
  • Regirock - Adamant - Clear Body
  • Regice - Modest - Clear Body
  • Registeel - Adamant - Clear Body
  • Female DW pokemon (case by case basis)
  • Shinies
  • Event(legendary or not) Pokemon
  • Will consider other offers

looking for a near/flawless adamant machop with ice punch and fire punch and no guard
offers in my sig

froobisu

I can breed machop for any pokemon in my signature, or any other reasonable offer. I also have a Machamp for trade if any one wants it.

LittleEvil

Veteran Trainer
i have some machop here, some with the elemental punches and bullet punch, and others of various natures and abilities. PM me if you want one.

Volcarona12

would anyone be nice enough to do a trade back with me i need to evolve my machoke to machamp

NeosTwo

Underground Trainer
Need help evolving my Machoke into a Machamp. If you can help send a pm with friendcode. My white friend code is 4255 2785 6032.

Status
Not open for further replies.