• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#066 Machop / #067 Machoke / #068 Machamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Espada-

I need help evolving my Machoke. i have some Evolution stones as a reward

Icon Zeph

Trade completed.

Last edited:

desiren12

Pokémon Breeder
i have my own Machoke, i just need someone to trade with me to evolve it.

i am also trying to get Conkeldurr and Gigalith, of which i already have Gurdurr and Boldore.

if anyone can help that would be awesome c:

White 2 friend code: 2924 6973 2756

mtmaster

This may sound completely crazy, but is there any chance that anyone happens to have a legit DWF Machop/Machoke/Machamp. I just found out today that Machop could actually be a female, and all of these years I thought it was a Male only species. I mainly want one just for the sake of having a DWF Machop/Machoke/Machamp. If anyone has one I have several dream world Pokemon to offer. I haven't played my game in like two months but off the top of my head I know that I have Vulpix, Poliwag, Eevee, Spiritomb, Riolu, Abra, Igglybuff, and Swablu just to name a few. I know I have more but I will have to go and check to see what other ones that I have. If this is of any interest to anyone please feel free to PM or add me on skype. I could also just use a regular female Machop as well, I just really want a dream Machop just to have one as I said before.

Last edited:

Halamarid

I have a legit Shiny UT Machamp. Caught it as a shiny Machoke and just traded it to evolve it that's it. Lvl 48 Quirky nature 147 HP 135 Atk 89 Def 74 Sp. Atk 96 Sp. Def 71 Speed. Looking for another shiny. interested in almost any

djns

I have a Machoke that i need to evolve, if you can I can offer a selection in return. PM with something you'd like and I'll let you know if I have it :)

Slaydank

Looking for a machoke/machamp with the no guard ability. Offering just about anything from black 2 or choice items, eject button, red card, or power items

madeira

Someone got a No Guard machop with bullet punch from any nature to trade?

Dont anything special to offer since I reset my game, just got a pansear and dw clefa, machop, trapinch and cubone.

Last edited:

JaKeRToN

I've got Machops if anybody needs one.
PM me if you want one

Yulinora

Hey, Just looking for someone to help me evolve my Machoke, willing to help you evolve something in return

Black FC: 4642 0549 2879

CvxFous

Looking for any machoc or evolution.

I have all pokemon you can possibly have using BW2 cartrige only, so feel free to ask me.

TheIckyStickie

Water/Ice Trainer
Hello! My name is Judge, and I have a female Shiny Machoke that needs evolving. If anyone would like to do a trade back for Poke'dex entry or what ever, I'm very interested. I DEFINITLY want my Machoke/Machamp back though, she is my first shiny for my Black 2. Please PM me if interested.

Guiman

Abra Master
have lots of machops just want in return any starter , a DWF i dont have or help me evolving my machoke««««««Chose this one

Nickdaflick

Looking for a highleveled Machop so I can breed with it and get Cross Chop

I have pokemon with Pokerus.

Nickdaflick

I'll also help anyone evolve their machoke if they make me a machop with the egg move cross chop :)

briceis

Looking for any Machop, DWF prefered just to have it but any will do currently. PM me with what you'd be interested in return.

Status
Not open for further replies.